Here Is A New Look For Cox Racing

K.D.S

COX MOTORSPORTS
HERE SOME PICTURES OF THE NEW #23 .(THE OLD 3c.) :D :D :D

looks great

looken good guys. whats brian's truck going to look like? purple baby purple. got to stay with that wild purple. good luck and keep up the good work.... ;)

Looks good boys.... Forget that bad word Smurf said....

As soon as I get mine back from the wind tunnel I'll post a picture...working on those fenders and body lines...Mark did some number crunching and I think we found a few things...pics coming soon...

Wolfman_5 said:
looken good guys. whats brian's truck going to look like? purple baby purple. got to stay with that wild purple. good luck and keep up the good work.... ;)
brian is going to have a new look too

HobbieStocksFan said:
Looks really good Kieth ! It will look even sweeter with all the lettering on it ! See you all at the track :) LD
it all looks good with the chevy power he he

come on now smurf be nice us chevy guys ok thank you ... also thank you bill we hope to have the #3 chevy power truck done soon he he :D :D

Wheel21 said:
...Mark did some number crunching and I think we found a few things...pics coming soon...

Yep, we're working on some changes to get a good balance of front/rear downforce without creating too much drag. We started out with around 500 lbs of rear downforce and around 100 lbs of front end lift :confused: but we've gotten that alot better.

Cox Racing Team

Things seem to be coming along nicely for the Cox Racing Team. Keith, thanks for posting the pictures. New number, might as well have a new LOOK as well, huh. I can't wait for racing season to get underway. I'm definitely ready to have some dirt flying. Keep posting pictures. I enjoy seeing how things are progressing for the drivers and crews. Hopefully we'll see the Cox Racing Team at our next RAMS meeting (which is March 13th at Festus Pizza Hut @ 2pm).

Bill, I'm anxiously waiting for you to post some pictures of the #21 track after you get it back from the windtunnel. It's a scary thought that Mark is the man with the plan on your pitcrew. :eek: Are you sure you want to let HIM do the number crunching? :D Just joking, fellas!!!!! Seriously though, hurry up and post some pictures.

See you guys soon..........................Crystal :)

FaithfulFan said:

Bill, I'm anxiously waiting for you to post some pictures of the #21 track after you get it back from the windtunnel. It's a scary thought that Mark is the man with the plan on your pitcrew. :eek: Are you sure you want to let HIM do the number crunching? :D Just joking, fellas!!!!! Seriously though, hurry up and post some pictures.

See you guys soon..........................Crystal :)

Well there's really nothing that has changed with the truck for real body wise.... It's the same ol paint job and body..but I do have a sponsor on it this year...well he's been with me every year we just didn't get it on the truck last year. And NO THOSE ARE NOT DENTS...that's called fender work courtisy of the wind tunnel.. :D :D :D

Wheel21 said:
Well there's really nothing that has changed with the truck for real body wise.... It's the same ol paint job and body..but I do have a sponsor on it this year...well he's been with me every year we just didn't get it on the truck last year. And NO THOSE ARE NOT DENTS...that's called fender work courtisy of the wind tunnel.. :D :D :D
Hey Bill, did you get your sponsorship check
from Lemons photography?

LOL...no...that and the others will be gone before it hits the track..lol I almost forgot about those... good eye man

Looks GREAT!!!

Bill, the truck really looks good. Dang, Bob, how did you even see those stickers??????? I know I sure didn't. Bill, we are currently having the new corporate sponsor stickers (The Hubcap & Wheel Store) made up. We hope to have them by the next meeting to pass out to RAMS members (PAID, with cars/trucks) to put on, so get rid of the old and make room for the new!!!!!

Again, the truck looks GREAT!!!!! I can't wait to see the red, white, and blue truck in victory lane!!!

Back