reputation_pos.gif

Whats The Reason For The Cancelation???​

__________________​

GO HARD OR GO HOME...CRYBABY

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 04:41 PM​

Registered User​

reputation_pos.gif

I just dont get it? From what ive read the owners are in finacial trouble and had the track up for sale and they would not budge on price. How can you not afford to open it, it makes money?!! Its kinda like a idiot saying he cant afford gas to get to work. just my 2 cents​

post_old.gif
Today, 02:46 PM​

Registered User​

reputation_pos.gif

icon4.gif
problems

Yes, you are right our financial problems as you call them, is that jason is working about 70-80 hours per week and we did have a potential buyer but at the time that this guy had offered this to us, we were only thinking about it, and the only reason that we were thinking about it is that we do not have time for our family any more and Jason is working every saturday. And i do not know where you heard that we wouldnt budge on the price because we DID and if that is the reason that they want to tell everyone that they could not buy it then that is fine with us, we wont get into other peoples financials over the internet just like i find it very odd that you would try to discuss ours on the internet. Now, if someone thinks that the racetrack is in financial bind, oiur financials and the racetrack financials are 2 totally separate items, then whatever, that is rumors for you. The racetrack is not in financial bind at all, that is all I can say, the payments are made every month and to tell you the truth they get paid before our other bills do. We can not advertise it like it should be. The insurance is the only thing that hurts us, and that is because it is such a large sum of money. The person that was thinking of purchasing the racetrack could not come to find insurance as low as they thought possible, so WE will be opening the track with the first day being April 14. I have enough help to get it going and Jason still be able to work on Saturday. So, whatever you have heard is somewhat wrong. The lights that were stolen did set us back a bit, and then Jeff told jason over the phone that he would be purchasing them and letting Jason pay him back, but then do to unforseen circumstances Jeff is out of commision at this time. Jason called him to get the cameras and he did not get to order them. So we could not have play day without the cameras. The problem with this track is that too many people want to tell us how to run it, but only a few want to help us!! No business can be ran with just two people you have to have workers and people who are willing to help.​

Christi​

progress.gif

Back