Here we go...sometime a little different. World of outlaws Monogram model lot

Pit Daddy

I've owned these kits for years and now it's time to clean house. All are new in original sealed boxes. Most are autographed. Some feature the World of Outlaws logo on the boxes. Those are most rare. Due to an infringement rights dilemma those were pulled from the shelves after only a brief showing.

Sammy Swindell's TMC Trucking car. (autographed) Jac Haudenschild's Pennzoil #22. (autographed)
Bobby Davis JR Consolidated Credit #6 (autographed) Steve Kinser's Valvoline car (autographed)
Sammy Swindell's Red, Blue Max car (autographed) World of outlaws logo
Steve Kinser's silver Coors Light car (autographed) World of Outlaws logo I have two of these.
Bobby Davis JR Casey luna Ford #10 (autographed) Brad Doty's Coor's light #18 World of Outlaws logo
Steve Kinser's sliver Coors Light Gambler (autographed) Steve Butler's Stoops #1B (autographed)

I'm asking the firm price of $200.00 for the lot...I will not part out. Even a model kit of some nothing Jap car, will set you back well over twenty bucks these days at WalMart. These kits will only become more valuable as time goes on.

Best way to reach me is by texting me at 636 544 3870. Due to my job I usually can not take any calls until after 4:30 PM of the evenings.

Last edited:

Back