Here's One You'll HAVE TO OWN: Special Edition Don Klein 50th Shirts

Millsey

Here they are from Gary Whitener. For Don's 50th year in racing his limited edition and regular t-shirt designs for 2005, plus the back (which will be the same on both shirts). From what I understand, you will only be able to get the limited edition one for a short period of time and then they will NOT produce any more other than the regular shirt.

To get these you have to go through the Klein family. Call Don at (573) 883-2955 or Gary at (573) 883-9688. Or you can email them at: gpklein@brick.net
The diecast car is scheduled to come out in May.

Here they are, what do you think?? I love them...

By the way, congratulations Don on your 50th season in racing.

Hey millsey, do you think he'd be interested in selling some shirts in the Nascar store in Ste. Gen? Im pretty sure it would be a hot item like everything else. If he is interested you can have him contact Paul @ 883-8080. Thats the store number.
Thanks

I think if they are interested in those shirts they should call the Klein family at either one of those numbers. I don't think they're going to have any trouble selling shirts.

klein t shirts

the t shirts are very nice and sloppyjoe you have to count 1956 as the first year and 2005 as the 50th year good luck dandy don you are the best there ever was and will be :D :D :D :D :D

Back