Here's the logo t-shirt design for Buggy Nationals

Millsey

Check this out. You can see it pretty good here, but if you go to www.codytees.com you can blow it up to see it really good... Can you tell what buggies we used for the design?

I need to know your t-shirt orders...

I've got to tell everyone how impressed I've been by their hard work in getting this project off and flying... I know our Open 4x4 guys are also enthusiastic about their racing program. I hope we can do something similar with the Open 4x4s like we're doing with the buggies...

wow them shirts sure look good, ok jeff i need 2-larges,1-XL's, and 1 XXL. let me know cost and when thier done ill come pick them up.

uuuuummm let me take a guess kevins car with todd driving todds car with todd driving and the third might be wrong but kevins modified car with kevin driving, shirts look good jeff cant wait to get a couple

yeah im not for sure on the third one either way they turned out good. so iguess your ready for season to start, im close prolly one more weekend and ill be ready, parts finally came in i had my gall bladder taken out monday so i hope past buggy racer dont come looking for me to soo n

its almost kinda funny in a way that i got everybody revved up about it considering that i was just intending on agervating you, the past racer guy really pi**ed me off with his comments every one in our class gets along just fine most of the time somebody just has a grudge aginst us and had no other way to tell us except to hide behind a keyboard

So what shirts do you need Adam... I need to order all of them at the same time to help keep costs down. Please check with your dad too. He was trying to give me an order on the phone one day and I asked him just to email it to me. I've never heard anything.

i will take two larges for sure im not sure about dad and brenda im trying to get ahold of him now so who is the third buggy on the shirt

I'll never tell.... LOL..

Hey Jeremy, can you get ahold of Todd and the guys in Leadwood to see if they want one. I get a hold of Karen and Tim tomorrow....

If I get the order by Saturday I can have them in a day or two. That's why I need to get things together as quickly as ppssible. I guess there's no big rush, but it will help when you go out selling and talking about the event.

yes jeff im getting ready to go over there i will find out for sure what sizes evryone needs, i think what i already said it was i need, that was for everyone, but let me ask them all first to be sure and later tonight when i get home i will post it prolly about 11pm or so, thanks

I just got off the phone with Gary, he's needing to order some actual t-shirts, so I'll have the shirts here at my house Thursday night. IF anyone wants any additional between now and then please call me at 747-0566 ASAP so I can get the order to Gary. Once again thanks everyone for your working together on this project. It's amazing to see.

Back