Hey all MCS mini stock drivers

piratealx

haulin ***, guzzlin gas
I bought my Mini Stock today. Look for me at races in upcoming weeks.

Im the #92 S-10.
wont be there this weekend because i have no air compressor or generator.
feel free to come by and say hi to me.. get to know me..
im only 18 and first car so i may need some help on things.

ONE QUESTION THOUGH.
where do u guys buy racing fuel at?

minitruck

I think that might be the old 24 truck the jeff gordon paint job.
terry burns bought it last year.

yup used to be the 24. now its 92 and i jus bought it from terry burns.

ill be out there this weekend walkin in pits ill stop by all you guys and talk.

not bringin the truck yet.

Bring it up and race this weekend, I have a generator and air compressor and never use either of them. There are alot of us that will get you air if you need it. I just use a portable tank to fill my tires. If you need a batt charge there are places to pit with elec so you can just plug in if you bring an ext cord.

Jonesburg has 110 turbo blue, get off 70 left over the HWY and the first station on your left. I think there is a station in Moscow Mills that sells Sonoco also.

If you are going to spend $30 to get into the pits you might as well run the truck and get your money back. You will get at least 25 to start the feature.

See you tomorrow and welcome to the ministocks
Jack

yeah im kinda scared... but my battery self charges all i have to do is turn on my altinator.

and thanks for informing me where a place to buy is at.

ill talk it over and see. i might jus want to race hot laps.

im going to talk to my neighbor that races a modified and see what he has to think. i want to just get used to the gears and how it runs exc.

itll be good to see another chevy out there!!! come by and introduce yourself i have the bright blue truck! and we always have a compressor and generator! and one thing you will learn with the ministocks we are all willing to help each other out!good luck all tonight!!!!!

ya i know what truck ya are. and ur gonna kick my butt at racin Lol.

but first couple weekends ill be takin it slow and jus getting used to how the truck runs and the track exc.

lol i wouldnt say that all it takes is seat time and patiance and i still have to learn that i have absolutely none! lol! well good luck and look forward to racing with ya!

yeah i dont think i have enough money to race her tonight but ill surely stop by and say hey in the pits.

A ford hit me today!! but its ok. had a problem with power steering it went out in hot laps then fixed it for the heat and went out in feature but i had loads of fun!

Thank you Jack for showing me the proper way to shift gears & thank you jack and your pit guy for helping me fix the power steering problem after hot laps couldnt of done the night without you 2.
Thanks to the Childs for letting me use some power steering fluid.
Thanks shannon for the advice on where to run and how to run it along with what goes on before features hehe..

ya did good tonite! get her ready for next week and go back out, get some seat time and have fun! See ya then!

Lane

sounds good! ill be doin some work on the power steering and bleeding brakes and maybe putting the 3.73 rear end in? if i get to it. if not ill run it with it on again im not lookin to be competitive just stay in back again.

Back