hey bleedblue

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
why were you delivering a cheated up hoosier "wissota" labeled H40 - 26.5 to a mod driver at tricity?

Called out, WOW. Is this true,Jimmy(Not being a Di*k)
why were you delivering a cheated up hoosier "wissota" labeled H40 - 26.5 to a mod driver at tricity?
3 things-Traction Control,Tire Chemicals,and Engines are killing these MOD Classes....JMO! MOD Drivers that race in the STL area,SHOULD NOT NEED more than 410 CUBES>>>>CORRECT?

wow, they make a wissota 26.5 h? i would like some of those. i wish they would post the results from these ump tests. i will preface this with i would like to say i am a big fan of UMP, but enforce the rules. i hear lots of stories about tires showing up illegal and them rolling over and saying they are ok after-all, or whatever. i would just like if i hear they took peoples tires, hearing or seeing an 'official statement' that UMP says the tire is ok

Called out, WOW. Is this true,Jimmy(Not being a Di*k)3 things-Traction Control,Tire Chemicals,and Engines are killing these MOD Classes....JMO! MOD Drivers that race in the STL area,SHOULD NOT NEED more than 410 CUBES>>>>CORRECT?
Engine cube limits will do nothing. You can blow 50000 on a 377, 410,or whatever size engine you want. Some guys with lots of money want to be the big fish in the small pond, that is what is killing local racing.If you spend $8,ooo on a shock package and 50000 on a top of the line engine and throw tires at it every two weeks you will never come close to recovering any of your investment racing locally.And add in the 7500 it costs to refreshen the engine if it lasts all year to the bill.Most guys that race as a hobby cant compete with this and this is what is killing the sport.

i would think mr. dearing classifies himself as a member of the media, and, as a member of the media, remaining partial is a must. i dont see that very often. jmo.

Too funny!! If I was thinking, I would of taken a picture of it...

Probably the same reason as soon as I walked up, you grabbed the person you were talking to and moved about 20ft from me to finish talking to him...
I don't know what you are talking about.

If tracks and sanctioning bodies were serious about enforcement, the first thing they should do is ban/prohibit everyone they know who is in this business from even setting foot on their property or attending any of their events!

If tracks and sanctioning bodies were serious about enforcement, the first thing they should do is ban/prohibit everyone they know who is in this business from even setting foot on their property or attending any of their events!
i agree and then if the driver is found guilty the track he ran his car at should fine him if he is a low budget driver $2,000 if he is a driver that follows a series and drives for a living fine him $10,000 also suspend him for 1 year and if he does it a 2nd time suspend him from that track or series for life!!!

i dont see how you could ban a guy for doing tire prep, that would be like banning an engine builder for building an illegal engine or banning a chassis builder if something was illegal on the car they built. maybe they (the race tracks or sanctioning bodies) should enforce the rules and make breaking the rules severe, such as you are banned from any UMP track for 30 days and a $500 fine, something like that MIGHT keep people from cheating.

Back