Hey, Crump Meister....

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
I just checked out the photo gallery of Thursday night's UMP DirtCar Roundup and I must admit that car of yours was looking pretty snazzy!:cool:
Great finish in your heat. Wish we could have been there.......

Kathy

Jason just won the feature. Listened to it on dirtvision.com. Awesome job Crump!!!!!!

See....I always said it was all in the wheels!!!??? Not only did she look good, but she musta' ran good, too.

J/K. I am so pumped to learn that you won the feature last night!!! Wish we could have been there to see that win, too. Simply awesome - that's all I can say!

Kat

Yota powered, at that ;)

Thank you everyone. The car was hooked up, to bad It took me to the last race of the season to get it right

I hate watching myself on video:eek: That is the worst. At least I got to plug my sponsors. :D

Crump

Congrats Crump.

You are the FIRST EVER Round-Up champion at Pevely! That's one to tell the grandkids about one day.

Awesome victory, great driving, and car ran flawless. Well deserved victory for one of the good guys in the pit area.

Congrats to you and the entire Crump Racing Family.

Good Job Dude.

Rice power!!!!

Congrats dude! Glad you were late in the year on nailin' the setup;). I was crackin' up as you shamelessy pimped the belt buckle....

Get some Wranglers and snake skins to go with it....CASH MONEY!!!!!!

Back