hey dirthound

midget racer

Open Wheeler
why don't you tell everyone about the spiffy new hat you just got? if you want,i could get your brother bobby w. to autograph it for ya.!!!:D

SORRY MIDGET RACER THE JOKES ON YOU SOMEONE DEAR TO ME WILL WEAR IT AND OWN IT NOT ME THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD SEE THERE IS WITH AFREE TICKET AND THAT MIGHT HAPPEN DID YOU SEE MY HAT YOU WILL SEE A LOT MORE OF THOSE IN THE ST LOUIS AREA ,ASK ME WHY MIDGET RACERS ARE BETTER DRIVERS THAN MIDGET DRIVERS YOU 'LL ENJOY IT i MSURE YOU WILL

hound,everyone knows that under that rough exterior of yours that there is a soft spot; not in your heart,but more like the appendix, for your bro bobby and for tcs.:D wear your new hat proudly! you can get your pic taken with doug! heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehhe.

YOU DID N'T READ THE POST TO CLOSELY DID YOU SOME ELSE WILL WEAR THE HAT I'M NOT WORTHY OF THE HAT ,ACTUALLY SOMEONE AT THE MEETING SAID IBETTER GIVE IT BACK TO MR WENTE BECAUSE I'M NOT WORTH Y OF SUCH A FINE HAT BUT WHAT VER HAPPENTO NASCRAP I GUESS WENTE IS WAKING UP NAH IT S ALL A DREAM ,DID SOMEONE SAY DREAM CAN'T WAIT FOR JUNE AT THE BIG E

Back