Hey Dirthound

the only event in the Near future that I NEED TICKETS FOR IS THE DREAM ,YOU PROBABLY GOT A COUPLE OF THOSE DON'T YOU MIDGET RACER HEHEHEHE

yes,fred... i have had a few dreams in my lifetime.... but,unlike yours,ALL of mine have been dry!!!!oh..you meant that i have a couple of tickets for the dream!!!! hehehe.no,sorry,i do not. the lm shows at tcs should be good ones. everyone knows that my preference is midgets and sprinters,so i won't be there,but as much as you like them,(late models)you should just shut up and go.you will see some of the same drivers at both shows. sloppy...your turn!!

midget racer said:
yes,fred... i have had a few dreams in my lifetime.... but,unlike yours,ALL of mine have been dry!!!!oh..you meant that i have a couple of tickets for the dream!!!! hehehe.no,sorry,i do not. the lm shows at tcs should be good ones. everyone knows that my preference is midgets and sprinters,so i won't be there,but as much as you like them,(late models)you should just shut up and go.you will see some of the same drivers at both shows. sloppy...your turn!!
MIDGET RACER IF YOU THINK THE LATE MODELS SHOWS AT TCS WILLBE GOOS THENYOU NEED A LITTLE EDUCMACTION YOUNG STUD AS FAR ASTHE DREAMSI KNOW WHAT YOUWERE PLYING AND LET'S SAY THIS SAT WILLBE 7 YEARS WITH THE SAME LADY PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT ,JUME 20 TH I WILLMAKE ONLY BECAUSE I SPONSOR THEM

Back