Hey Don where did the lap sponsor $$ go????

Pure stock got 1000 in lap sponsor money and it paid out 500? Either way it was a good show and car count was awesome!

As advertised here there was $1500 in lap monies to be applied to the race. Jon collected $375 of it Trey $450 and Danny $675 Top 3 drivers all took home over $1000
The remainder was what allowed all 45 racer's to race this race with only a $30 pit pass & No Entry Fee's! We held the line on costs for the racer's in an attempt to bring car counts back up. This race happens because of sponsors and most of them knew we were changing things up to lower racer's costs to run the show. Any sponsor that i did not get the chance to explain i apologize, any that wishes their sponsor monies back i will be happy to refund your money.
Sorry but things had to be backed up to be allowed to continue. In the eleven years of this fall nationals show we have pd out over $250,000 to the Sportsman, PureStocks and Pro 4's.
We are Proud of this and we appreciate all of the Awesome sponsors that help make it possible hopefully you do also!

NO ENTRY FEE"S!
$2500 minimum Possible to Win with Lap $$$$$$$

1. $1000
2. 700
3. 500
4. 400
5. 375
6. 300
7. 275
8. 250
9. 225
10. 150
11. – 27. 100

Thank you for explaining. I talked to Mike today and he told me also ,as I myself was not aware of how the lap sponsor was working this year. I am still totally fine with the money that we gave and we thank you all for your hard work in making sure this race still went on for us. Very high car counts for all classes and we had a good time! Thanks again for all of you and your hard work!

Ha well it should of read 2500$ possible to win not minimum. Also Ems led 18 laps Harris 17 Ripperda 5. Why the big difference total lap take in? Let me guess there were special laps that were worth more right? And as for the no entry cost wasnt that why the base payout for each position going down? What about the 250$ associate sponsors did u not get any of those? I know if i was a sponsor of a lap and my 100$ didnt go to the driver i would be pissed!! But either way im sure theres nothing anybody can do about it now. Since at the bottom of everything allied puts on paper at the bottom it reads we have the right to change or screw around with or whatever you wanna call it. Because its a unforseen circumstance.

Different laps also paid different amounts to lead. Laps 5, 10, 15, 25, 30, 35 paid more and laps 20 & 40 paid even more to lead...

Ems led 20 laps
Harris led 15 laps
Ripperda led 5 laps

Between the purse and the lap money, around $7,000 was paid out for the sportsman feature purse.

I like the no entry fee way of doing things it might not pay quite as much but it saves everyone money . Entry fees scare cars away this way more cars can compete, either way it's still alot of money I made more saturday in one night than I did in any one night in my LM or MOD so be happy folks 3 sportsman made more than voigt for winning LM an one pro 4 made the same as walsh in the MOD

We got paid 25$ a lap we led!!! Sponsors gave 100$ a lap..so thats why i wanted to know where the he** the money went??????
Where did you get the ideal Sponsors paid $100.00 per lap

Ha well it should of read 2500$ possible to win not minimum. Also Ems led 18 laps Harris 17 Ripperda 5. Why the big difference total lap take in? Let me guess there were special laps that were worth more right? And as for the no entry cost wasnt that why the base payout for each position going down? What about the 250$ associate sponsors did u not get any of those? I know if i was a sponsor of a lap and my 100$ didnt go to the driver i would be pissed!! But either way im sure theres nothing anybody can do about it now. Since at the bottom of everything allied puts on paper at the bottom it reads we have the right to change or screw around with or whatever you wanna call it. Because its a unforseen circumstance.
Just curious how much sponsorship money you put up?

I like the no entry fee way of doing things it might not pay quite as much but it saves everyone money . Entry fees scare cars away this way more cars can compete, either way it's still alot of money I made more saturday in one night than I did in any one night in my LM or MOD so be happy folks 3 sportsman made more than voigt for winning LM an one pro 4 made the same as walsh in the MOD
Thanks for putting it like that... It's a great deal for all and nobody should be ? it !!!

Back