Hey, I need some help with some clarifications here!

Millsey

I just got the new edition of Sand Times Magazine and was looking at the NSRA records. I was trying to figure out where some of our cars/trucks/ATVs fit into their categories. For instance, the A/4wd class (which is a 395 CI and up, four-wheel drive, any aspiration and any fuel) record is 3.33 ET, 105.87 mph by Tony WcWethy at West Michigan and was set in July of 2002. Isn't this where Blown Income and some others would go??

They also have class A, B & C in Pro Jeep.

And is the Dustin Griffin that has the record for B/four-wheel drive our Dustin Griffin?? 2.539 ET and 93.656 mph in August of 2003 at West Michigan..

Jeff i could be wrong but i would imagine that blown income woudl be considered in the Top Fuel category which the record stand at 2.358..

Well, 395 cid and up, any aspiration and any fuel would cover Blown Income. I would think Blown Income would be a legal entry in that class. Not to mention he can match that speed and time with only a bump of the throttle lol.

To clarify;

yes, our dustin griffin

blown income is considered an a/4wd, but could fit into other classes

as it states in the classes the jeep classes are "jeep type configuration" so take that as you will.

hope this helps!

Thanks Dan the only reason i was thinking he wasnt in the a4wd class is because of how it is stated "jeep type configuration" but like u said its a very vague clarification.

sorry jeremy i did not calrfy

the "jeep style config." is for the jeep classes. these vehicles can be 2wd

the 4wd classes can really be any type of vehicle as long as it is 4wd. there is no chassis length spec.

just hammerin out details!

hope everyone had a good turkey day!

Jeremy,
Daniel did that on purpose just to screw with you.... LOL... Leave it up to a Wies to mess with your mind... LOL..

OH! I don't know about that jeremy. not reall anything new.

How about you? did u say that u were steppin up to comp? how about a blown small block in one of those buggy frames that u got?

MAN that woudl be fun a blown small block on buggy haha. Todd and Sherwood are building me new rail for the off road modified class, but theres not many in that class so im sure alot of the times i will be running comp. But u know come to think of it alot of people out in california put the norstar v-8s out of the caidllacs on buggys, so all things are possible..

Back