Hey Jimmy Cummins?

PITDRIFTER

Motorsports
YOU GUYS GOT THE NEW BODYWORK DONE? IF SO LETS SEE IT!

I can tell you this much...

it looks much bigger than last year's model, probably because of the "new style sheet metal body" I guess. I still like the old "car body" the best! (Were we the last of that kind?)

and ....it's GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! and pretty!!!!!! :D :D :D

Jimmy and Bruce (and friends) are gettin' 'er done!

Alright Jimmy Mom's off the team for that comment.....

" I guess. I still like the old "car body" the best! (Were we the last of that kind?)

The new hot rod looks "GREAT":D

You can't kick me off my own team, Punk!

Whatever do you mean? I am the Team!

Without me there would be no "Team Cummins"! or no Jimmy Cummins for that matter! (No comments from Steve Maisel on that one!)

I still have a likin' for the old car body--the way the Sportsman and Streetstock cars all looked. Like Mark Oller's "pretty car" (as my daughter called it) when he raced a Streetstock at Highland a few years back. But this new body is starting to grow on me, little by little, everytime I go out into the garage, 'er "SHOP". Just wait until Jimmy gets the decals on it!

They fired up the "new" motor tonight--I thought the Waterloo police were going to come knockin' on our door! I can't hear!, but Bruce said that dinner sure did taste good--extra seasoning with the exhaust fumes. Yummy!!!!

;)

HEY MOMMA,

YOU'VE HEARD THE OLD SAYIN' " YA' BUY THEM BOOKS AND SEND THEM TO SCHOOL AND WHAT DO THEY DO"?????????:D

SEEN THE ALL NEW CUMMINS MEAN GREEN AERO PACKAGE TONIGHT. I MUST SAY, IT LOOKS GOOD. IF NOT FOR THE GREEN JIMBO WOULD FIT RIGHT IN!!!!!!:D

Back