Hey, Millsey

archer

Millsey
You need to pull some strings. I think Tim's three wins in a row, in three nights on three differant tracks justifies a picture on Hoseheads.

Who cares about Hoseheads.... Let them take care of themselves since they are so spectacular... LOL..

Here's Timmy....

Millsey
What's up with that comment? I don't care about Hoseheads but being a big fan of the Farmington track and all the drivers I think getting positive press in front of other fans would be important to the track (and you).

:mad: I commented on it last night but the moderator of this board felt that my comments were rude. It's ok for the moderator to make rude and offending posts, but for us, that's another story. It is of my opinion that his comments about hoseheads are not that funny, and it's not a joke until someone makes a defensive comment back, then it becomes a joke.

If some strings need to be pulled, it needs to be those of big time car owners.
They are becoming fewer and fewer, but Timmy deserves a really good ride if he wants it. With what he has done the past few years at SFCR, I-55, Memphis, and the Short Track Nationals somebody has to take notice.

I dont think he wants to...here he stays with his family...stays at his home...still makes good money and has a lot of fun. Being on the road is not for everyone...and running with those WoO guys night in night out would have it own stresses I would imagine. Of course this is all just my opinion...I would LOVE to see him go run with those guys...I do believe he would do some good, but I also understand if he never does.

Zac you hit it right on the head. He's had some opportunities in the past, but from what he has told me he is doing exactly what he wants to do. But who knows, now with the new baby he might want to go for it.

Back