Hey Ministock Mike!!

scoreone

Way to go...5th place FINISHES in the heat and the feature!! GOOD JOB!!
:D

Thanks. I got to give thanks to Kenny Harris for catching the #4 jumping that restart. He was almost past me when the leader went.

Way to go Mike!!! I had a big smile when i saw you line up on the outside of me..hehe I was having flash backs of two years ago...LOL

Thanks guys. Yeah Billl I was gonna try and stay up with ya but I forgot one important thing before the feature....to set my tire pressure. :( :( .What happened 2 years ago? I can't seem to remember ;) :p :D LOL!

And Brian you have done a good job this year. You have came in and established that you are gonna be a top running guy every week.

I think that ministock class at Doe Run has gotten a lot better with the addition of some newer ministock guys(Brian McGee, Dave Scnider, Steve and CJ Wright, Mike Helvey, Joe Ketcherside) and the addition of some of the veteran ministock guys(Wheel21, Shannon Burch, Keith Buckley, Marty Boyer). I think next year is going to be a even better year. We get to have Chris Pettus back behind the wheel. For the guys that haven't met Chris...he is a great guy and is always willing to help others.

Back