Hey Tommy "The Weatherman"

D

dirtchick82

Any predictions for Belleville tonight? Not looking too good so far.

I don't know how much we got during the night but from the looks of the radar there isn't too much yet to come through. But then again i don't know if it is one of them front that the storms are just popping up. I would have to say though that they will not be popping up since it is a cold front coming through and not a warm front. Like i have said before for some reason belleville all takes the water really good. So if we are able to avoid a tremendous amount of rain the rest of the day we will stand a chance i think of possibly getting it in tonight. I myself would like to see us race Sunday. Fresh motor this week means lots to do and means i still have alot to do. Sorry if i jinx us now :D :D .....So possibly see you all tonight and if not see you Sunday for sure.

Tom "the weatherman" Smallwood

Tommy, Now Thats Using Your Head. Fresh Motor? You Just Won A Feature. You Know What They Say??? They Always Run Good Right Before They Blow!!!!

Yeah Pitdrifter i figured it was about time to have the motor freshened. Although when they took it apart it only looked like it had a few nights on it......I think it was up to 22 nights so far though. So lots of new fresh parts, and fresh heads means time to kick some a $ $..... :D :D ....See you Sunday if you are at Belleville.

Tom

Back