hey trashdog...

BRICKMOVER

just thought I would check and see.. have you put in for the weekend of March 12th and 13th to be off? figured maybe you would make another trip to Owensboro, KY to see my race.. The Bluegrass Bash II at Windy Hollow!?!?!?!?!

It's gonna be at Windy Hollow? Cool, count me in, I will be there. Haven't been back since you had that race in 2001. I think you'll also have a number of St. Louis Mods heading that way for the big money.

John Barr
The Trashdog

hotels

what is the closest hotel to the track? Is the Executive inn the main hotel for the event. If so, what is the benefits of staying there? What about the Super 8 on Goetz? How is that area for parking trailers? .......Thanks!

Brickmover, I thought you and Windy Hollow has parted ways due to ecoonomic differences. Are they under new management, or did they finally agree to your original agreement?

By the way my Dad is a brick contractor, he took the buissiness over from my Grandfather in 91 or 92, I have been a bricklayer off and on since 89. I was wondering how you came by the user name Brickmover, were you a hod carrier, brick truck driver, or brick salesman?

Originally posted by Dean
Brickmover, I thought you and Windy Hollow has parted ways due to ecoonomic differences. Are they under new management, or did they finally agree to your original agreement?

By the way my Dad is a brick contractor, he took the buissiness over from my Grandfather in 91 or 92, I have been a bricklayer off and on since 89. I was wondering how you came by the user name Brickmover, were you a hod carrier, brick truck driver, or brick salesman?

hey Dean... Yes we did part ways.. then after seeing the money that was lost not only on my end but on their end 2 yrs ago. they came back to me. I worked there last season and wil be back again this season it looks like. The name comes from me being the general manager of a Brick manufacturer. It is a work account so there we are!

Great to hear the Doggy will be making his way back! look forward to seeing you!

Dirt.. I emailed you back but.. The Executive Inn is only the Host hotel.. They have lowerd their rates some for the event and the only reason I am pushing the rooms is simple.. They are working with me and the more rooms we can sell.. the bigger of a spoonsor they will be for the next event.. the bigger the sponsor..the bigger the purse could be! The Super 8 is a good hotel however as i stated in the mail.. there is NO on site trailer parking. The closest hotel to the track is the Holiday Inn Express however they were pretty much booked when i first started this race. As I said.. it is your choice.. I know how big of a part the money plays in.. I am a crew member too so belive me.. i know!
Thanks again and If i can help anyone in any way.. let me know!

www.bluegrassbash.5u.com
brickmover@aol.com

Billy Egeler

Back