Hey Wacer Wik

i refin

I Refin
Rhat's new Wacer Wik?? How was Flickerwood?? What was cut off on payout?? Are we going back for more??Have you been saving your$ to buy this chasssis??
Sumo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:cool:

super duper sumo

Hey sumo news on the street is that Mojo is searching high and low for you. You didn't make it to the meeting. Max would have had a good time. Mojo and Lonnie were disappointed that you weren't there. Come on over sometime and get a sneek peek of the new chassis we are building. Wahooawayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Flickerwood

Flickerwood was fine, learned a lot. Finished 4th in the mediums, and about 9th in the heavies after getting taken out. Only 14 karts in those 2 classes, finished 3rd in our heats, and were right there with the big boys. I told RACERMOM I would not discuss he problems incurred though. Probability of returning -- close to 0, but you never know. Just hope things go better if we return. Mainly, it is a long haul for me, and I dont get many Saturdays off. We didn't get out of there till 2 am, and returned home at 4:30 am. luckily I have today off. I was proud of Paul and the CLEAN way he raced, he learned some good lessons about a flat indoor track, and I think this will really help him down the road. Crow unfortunately had a tough nite as the motor seemed to go away in the feature. till next time, happy racing

Back