highland awards

wildchilddrivin

THE ONE AND ONLY
LIKE TO THANK ALL THE HIHGLAND OFFICIALS FOR MAKING MY 2003 ROOKIE YEAR A GOOD ONE

THE ONE AND ONLY WILDCHILD

i have got some great pictures of highland awards night but I swore to him i would not post them......LOL

SMILEY

Who would have thunk it.... ROOKIE of the Year...Nice job Bryan from the Drew Crew....Just sorry you left before the Party really got started. And to our son Scotty great season. Lets make Jason proud next year, too. Congratulations to all the drivers.. Great racing. Can't wait to see it continue in 2004. Thanks, MOMMA DREW

Be glad you left. Thanks to a bunch of drunk idiots the party was ruined for everyone else that was having fun. Same s h i t, same crowd, different year. Thanks to all of you morons for ruining it for all of us. Next year stay at home and let the rest of us have a good time.

HIghland

I think they should not be aloud back next year. Let them sit out for a year. Thats why i quit going to highland even though its only 15 min. from home. You know out of all the banquets i go to if you are in a fight or start it you are out for the next season. I hope Charlie will do the same thing. Sorry the Drunks had to ruin it for everyone. Think about this Charlie about kicking out both teams for fighting!!!!:mad:

Who are you going to kick out first? 90% of the people there were drunk. You can blame whoever you want for what happened, the fact is it was a minor deal between two people until a bunch of other drunk people decided to stick their nose where it didn't belong. When people start pushing and shoving tempers are going to flair.

WILDCHILD

GREAT JOB THIS YEAR. EVERY YEAR YOU KEEP ON IMPROVING SO GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR. SORRY YOUR FAMILY COULDN'T BE THERE BUT KNOW BODY NEW EARLY ENOUGH TO GO. ALSO, GREAT JOB SCOTTY AND THE DREW CREW.

Great Job WildChild! nice to see you doing so well wish you all the best next year! hope to see you more.:) :p :cool:

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW IM REALLY PROUD OF YOU. HAD A GOOD TIME ALL YEAR AND KNOW ITS GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER NEXT YEAR.

ALSO TO THE HIGHLAND OFFICIALS .... ALWAYS HAD A GOOD TIME THERE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE DRIVERS, CREW, FAMILY AND FANS. EVERYONE DID GREAT JOB THIS YEAR.

thank you all

I would like to thank all my sponsor's; Speed lube in bethalto IL , Wash_n-Go, L & J Clubhouse, D & M motorsports, Grandma motorsports, Partstop in Meadowbrook IL, Budget signs in Woodriver IL, CRS cont. in Cottage Hills IL, and most of all my family and friends.

With out you all this could not happen........ Roookie of the year, 22nd in the points at Highland Speedway and 9 th in points at Godfrey Speedway.

THANK TO BOTH TRACKS FOR HAVIN THE RACIN'

THE ONE AND ONLY WILDCHILD
BRYAN T. SLOVER # 7 :cool:

LOL this is funny some one that races like 5 times at highland gets the rookie of the year but yet dustin kneere races all year gets 4th in points and gets nothing to show for it but let me remind you it was his rookie year tell me if i'm wrong!

Tweaked;LOL this is funny some one that races like 5 times at highland gets the rookie of the year...

Tweaked u need to learn how to add (u better stay in school) I was there 10 nights.... if u dont like their decision then make him a trophy.......:)

It was done by points in LM's, Mods and Bombers. The hornets were understandable since it was 1st year with class. I think Dustin should have gotten Rookie, but congratulations to him and congratulations to Brian Slover. Congrats to all Rookies escpecially the 1S of the Salty Dog!!!!!!

WOW !!!! Do you believe all this!!! Showing a pic, of the trophy !!!! Kinda rubing it in ain't ya !!!! Dude NO way should you have that trophy !!!!! Only ten nights??? How about that 99 car , there all year, always up front, a few wins, 4th in points his first year out. And a nice looking car kept together ALL year!! Not to bash you...... but....... You were only there 10 nights. How many wins did you have????? How many top five's did you have????? More than the 99 ?????22nd in points to 4th ??????? Come on now !!!! Who had a better year out??? Should be easy to figure that one out!!! The 99 car!!!! But once again Highland gave it to who they wanted to !!!!!!! Not to who deserved it !!!! Oh ' yea I guess you should get used to it for the next 3 years !!!!! Because thats the way its gonna be !!!!!

I do not understand why everyone can't be happy with decision that was made. It was the officials that made ther choice not the winner they have there way they decide who is the winner. And if you do not like who or how they chose the winner take it up with them! We might not always like who wins a race but we all should do what we were taught when groing up! and that is to be good sports about it all say or congratulations and thank them for putting on the show that they all do for the people who come to whatch and then if you can't do that they you should stay at home. grow up. :eek:

00 FAN

YOU SAID IT ALL! THEY ALL NEED TO GROW UP. AFTER ALL IT WAS THE DECESIONS OF THE OFFICIALS AND THEY PICKED BRYAN. IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT UP WITH THE OFFICIALS AND QUIT PUTTING HIM DOWN. IF YOU THINK HE IS A JERK KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF AND LEAVE THAT OFF THE INTERNET. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL STAY BY YOU ALL THE WAY. GOOD LUCK IN 2004

LOVE YA, BRANDY, JOHN, AND BABY NICOLE

THANK YOU ALL

FAST ONE 02 - I DONT KNOW U... DONT THINK I TALK TO U BUT TO CALL SOMEONE A JERK IS VERY STRONG WORD TO SAY TO SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW...................
THIS IS ALL BECAUSE YOUR SON DID NOT GET THE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!
I DO CALL A TIME HE GOT BLACK FLAGED FOR ROUGH DRIVING BUT NOT TO POINT THINGS OUT!!!!!!!

TO ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE THANK U FOR YOUR POST. ILL BE GLADE TO SEE ALL U NEXT YEAR..... :D

THE ONLY AND ONLY WILDCHILD
BRYAN T SLOVER #7

AWWWWWWWWWWW didn't meen to hurt your feelings:D Oh by the way out of the 10 nights you were there how many features did ya get to race in? mmmmmmmmmmm... 4. You got a whopping 128 points. And I am not dusty's father, nor am i related or on his pit crew Don't really no him all that well. I just know when somebody got a raw deal. And I know when somebody is rubbing it in their face(thats why you are a jerk) You didn't deserve the award. HA HA

Back