highland champ night

hornet66

? 11 or 66
i heard a that they were not going to lineup by points next week is this true

nope- i asked sue last nite when i was getting my check,she said fairboard member steve iberg made the decision not to line up by points.
i guess he doesn't care about the loyal drivers at highland,we race there week in and week out and try to earn that line spot on champ nite.
who wouln't want to see schulte & bielong start front row to determind the championship in latemodels? instead both drivers gotta hope on a good pill draw.

Is next week really the last night of racing at Highland for the year? If so, why so early? With all the rainouts this year, it would be nice to at least be able to run through September.

WELL THAT BLOWS BIG DONKEY DONG IF THEY DONT LINE UP BY POINTS, I ALWAYS THOUGHT TOP TEN WAS LOCKED IN NO MATTER WHAT. THEN OTHER SPOTS ARE DETERMINED BY HOW DRIVERS FINISH.... LAST WEEK THEY SAID THE LINE UP WOULD BE BY POINTS NOW THEY CHANGE IT... JUST LIKE HOW THEY CHANGED THE MOTOR RULE BECAUSE SOMEONE MISUNDERSTOOD THEM COME ON NOW. THAT IS $HITTY..:mad::mad:

Somebody from Highland Speedway needs to post all the facts for Saturday's race line-up. Brian's had one heIIuva year, and I know he'll give it all he's got no matter how they line-up. GO DAWG GO! If the fair board or whoever wants to change tradition, well just maybe you can too. When was the last time a rookie driver took the championship??

All i gotta say is if they don't start by points mikes girlfriend and mike must of got their way. They have started by points the last 40 years, this is just another piece of **** charlie doing. Mike i hope you read this because you know who iam your not going to get away with this i promise

What else can they possible do to try and give schulte the championship? Its getting rediculous starting by points has been in effect since the 1950s try something different now you might get a riot!!!!!!.P.S mike open your eyes !!!!!!!!!

Big Head explain something to me..What has Highland done to try to give Mike the championship??? Mike has no affect on the decisions of Highland Speedway. If they decide not to line up by points that is there decision and not Mikes, so don't get on here and start bashing people. And another thing leave Mike's girlfriend out of this.

Do not point at Charlie on the decision on the schedule. He had nothing to do with the schedule, it was the Fair Board that made that decision.

Also, it was the Fair Board that made the decision on the way to run the last night's program.

Stop pointing at Charlie all the time for decisions that are made above him.

So then why have Charlie?

If the fair board is going to run it then, they need to put their name out there.

From a fan, I think it is a bad move on whoevers part to not lock in the top 10 spots.

So then why have Charlie?

If the fair board is going to run it then, they need to put their name out there.

From a fan, I think it is a bad move on whoevers part to not lock in the top 10 spots.

I totally agree with you!! These drivers are out there racing their a**es off for this one night!! If they weren't going to line them up by points, that should have been decided a long time ago and they should have let the drivers know. Highland's fair board just sh** on the drivers!! That's why Highland has been loosing car and fan counts. Just to show they don't give a rats butt about the drivers!! Someone from the fairboard needs to get on here and explain what's going on and why they decided against this. Doesn't everywhere else line up by points on championship night as well??:confused::confused:

Good luck to all that are racing for Championship!! Go Bielong!! :] :D:D
***Britt***

All i gotta say is if they don't start by points mikes girlfriend and mike must of got their way. They have started by points the last 40 years, this is just another piece of **** charlie doing. Mike i hope you read this because you know who iam your not going to get away with this i promise

i'm not trying to defend anyone, but can i just ask how this is mike's way? don't you think he'd rather start front row up there with bielong and try to race it out fair and square...may the best man win? i don't think brian wants to win because mike had a run of bad luck, and i don't think mike wants to win that way either. if they go in there drawing pills and relying on heat race and dash positions like any other normal race, there is A LOT more of a chance for something to go wrong and mike OR brian starting farther towards the back, or possibly not even making the race. if it's going to cause that much of a fuss (and i know this would never happen), why not just let the two of them start front row with their positions locked in? winner takes all.

Top 10 should start by points!!!!!

Suggestion for next year. Dont start the season till at the very earliest mid April. And dont end it till late Sept.

sue zobrist

Hey sue can you tell all of us what the he(( is going on ?????:mad: how come this was not talked about at driver meetings or even the the meeting before races even start in jan.... another thing to bring up in the meeting for next year, how bout this one all drivers must pull there own pill, no showing up 5 10 mins before hotlaps start. there was nights when charlie said if ya dont pack the track you start in the back of our heat does this apply to everyone?

i guess we will see how things go . good luck to all drivers....

o just had a idea why dont the the track,charlie,and drivers decide how to line saturday night... put it in the drivers ands as they are the one there week in and week out giving it there all... the are the ones that put on the show afterwards right??

This is ridicoulus....not locking in the top 10....explain why you would not do this when you have every year...why the change at last minute? Now get this what if u have more then 20 latemodels show and your top point guys dont make the show on their Championship night...this is wrong for so many reasons..and I can't believe you would do this to your drivers who supported you all year...not a way to keep ya cars coming back...

Quit complaining... your not going to change Highland's mind to begin with... and BIG HEAD... why in the world would you get on here and blame Mike and Chelsea?? I know you don't like Mike but I seriously doubt they had anything to do with the decision. I'm rooting for Bielong no matter where he starts and I'll congratulate them both when the races are over, they both are very good drivers and deserve a good race.

Brenda

Back