Highland favoritism at play once again....

STICK01

Okay, for all of those who want to say I am just *****ing don't read any further....

Last night at Highland was one of the worst nights of it that I had the unfortunate luck of being involved with.

** Edited for the age old reasoning of better to be known as a non-driving fool than to open my mouth and show everyone just what an idiot I can be. *** OOPS - too late!

Racers have to earn respect! I have wrecked enough stuff to know the difference, and this is definitely lacking in the racing world today. I tend to give a hell of a lot more than I get! But have and can race door to door with the best in the area and never touch them so what the hell is up with that!!!

Charlie,

Track provisionals ****!~ How do you allow this **** to continue? provisional two in the latemodel feature, run 20 cars....run 23 sportsmen, 1,000 hornets, and 18 modifieds? Where is the ruling on how and when to get provisionals? See, hear, or feel....you always know when there is someone around your car, that is a lame *** excuse to say that a driver could not see or feel me to stay in his lane and race....instead of using the entire track! Oh, and UMP rules say that a car under its own power has to start the race....but since I would have been the alternate I understand how you might get confused and just say SCREW him!

Highland is and always will be close to my shop, but now I have been forced to race elsewhere, as I have had enough of the ****!

STICK

im curious as to which car you drive Stick..? And Favoritism is at all tracks.. sort of like where I work. I keep telling my boss when I come through the door. I immediately bend over cause I know im gonna get screwed somehow.:)

As I seen it, your sportsmanship for racing is as well as your families was in the stands!!! OUT Freaking Standing! To the lot of you, but I am atleast proud to say... CC-28 attemted to make the feature and be humiliated but by all means he did show up and that to me is sportsmanship! Wether he broke or not is not the issue, the track was slick and every racer had issues with holding their lines. So maybe you just need more practice? Or learn how to back off when you see you are getting ready to curl someones back left quarterpanel!!!

I wasn't going to say anything but stick remember last week when you wrecked brian when he was trying to pass you clean and you were all over the track. don't get on here complaining about other drivers unless your ready to recieve the same in return

Favortism Stick? I've never raced there in my life and you've raced there for ten years. So I guess I should just give you the spot? I don't think so. Thats racing buddy, I've raced against some professional blockers and if I couldn't figure out how to get past them then I didn't deserve the spot. I got news for you, I led the first 5-7 laps by myself then I saw Marty Jr. out of the corner of my eye for a couple laps and put it in a little too hard one time and pushed and Hancock got next to me and we raced side by side for a couple laps without even touching. If I didn't push you wouldn't have even been a factor. Of course I knew you were there, and yes I was blocking your line coming out, no I do not have sonar to know when your going to drive over my right rear. So all your saying is that your not a good enough driver to set me up for the pass in my 10 year old 2678 pound car with a junk motor and a 2 barrell. You wanna play dirty Stick? You didn't even put a dent in my Tank, and guess what? I have 3 of them, you'll definately be seeing me again, everywhere.

Stick

Maisel wouldn't race you clean? I understand you were following him, took him out, how is that wrecking you? You guys crashed right side to right side, Maisel facing the wrong way, after you got into his left quarter and left rear tire.

Ask around the pits, Maisel races clean. From listening to your fellow racers at highland, you drive out of control every week. Why would a couple of racers come over and tell Steve he was "Sticked" ? Seems that you already have a wrecking reputation!

If you want to race by crashing, Maisel is up to the challenge. 2x3 bumpers are being built as I type. He said he will be back!

STICK01 said:
Steve Maisel, race with me not wreck me...I was not about to wreck you, just trying to pass you! Next time I may not want to race you and just wreck you instead!

STICK

DUDE ARE YOU SMOKIN' CRACK? YOU RAN INTO TURN THREE WAY TO HARD FOR IT TO EVER "STICK". YOU HIT STEVE WITH YOUR RIGHT FRONT AND SIDE SLAMMED HIM WITH YOUR RIGHT REAR. THE ONLY CONTACT STEVE MADE WITH YOU WAS WHEN HIS @$$ END CAME COMPLETELY AROUND AND HIT YA' WHICH YOU CAUSED.

BUT INQUIRING WINDS WANT TO KNOW.... WHATS YOU SMOKIN'!

YOU NEED TO TAKE A SURVEY AROUND THE PIT AREA. ASK ALL THAT KNOW IF STEVE IS AFRAID OF A GETTING INTO A BEAT FEST. I'LL BET YOU COME OUT ON THE SHORT END OF THE "STICK"!

sticky stiko sticker stickler sticksmoker

hey sticko or sticky what ever you call your self i think you should buy a bomber maybe you will finish about 2nd or 3rd quit ball bagging and race why would you bash a track you race at on a weekly basis makes no sense ! sincerely future 2 barrel a mod racer:D

Sheetmetal, maybe cause he has an opinion like othes have, he is just man enough to voice it.
As far as the the provisionals I am still trying to figure that one out, too. Especially with time constraint. In the sportsamn class I guess Charlie was so thrilled to have more than an average night of ...12... he got tickled and ran them all. The rest is just my 2 cents.

Charlie while I am at it, care to buy a SLIGHTLY used, almost brand new with only 10 laps on it E-mod. It only has a fairly Big hole in the sidewall from your pitiful excuse you call back bumpers on certain cars in the sporstman class. I have 3 more just like it we have been awarded from your track in the last 3 of the 4 weeks we ran. And I don't want to hear from others that you have to expect a loss of a tire or 2. Go look at the bumpers in that class and you'll see why it happens. This crap is getting sooooooo old. Also I know what a bad slide job looks like I am just trying to figure out what the 23b called what he did to the 88s in the feature. Oh I know... how about just plain turning down on him and trying to cut him off. Trying to block for the boy. Result... cut tire from that poor excuse he calls a bumper. If anyone watchs the 23 drive you know he can get around the corners pretty well unless someone is challanging him and then he turns into a bonzi pilot. But it never seems to be his fault, YEA RIGHT. Hope he got the message when the son caught him coming off the track. Next time he can take the tire with him....LAY OFF learn how to pass or park it....

Momma Drew/aka Debbie Drew
not afraid to post my name

Oh yea forgot...Conrats to the Knebbal team that was one heck of race that last lap.. Way to go Bill. Good job. Glad you won :)

stick

you shouldnt come on here talking about anybodys driving,if your not spinning out your hitting the the wall or someone else,ive seen you tear up a lot of other peoples stuff.maybe you should drop down a class or two,try driving something you can handle.

This is almost the funniest thing I've ever read.

When are modified drivers gonna stop complaining about yellow flaggs and wrecking everyone, and spend more time learning to drive and less time *****in.

Flyin Pile said:
This is almost the funniest thing I've ever read.

When are modified drivers gonna stop complaining about yellow flaggs and wrecking everyone, and spend more time learning to drive and less time *****in.

AMEN BROTHER PREACH ON!

provisionals

kloos runs there every week,but charlie gives joe ross a provisional where is the logic in that?i used to go there every week for 14 years can only remember ross running there once prior to saturday.if the 28 mod wouldnt start they should have brought out alternate.

CC-28 said:
Favortism Stick? I've never raced there in my life and you've raced there for ten years. So I guess I should just give you the spot? I don't think so. Thats racing buddy, I've raced against some professional blockers and if I couldn't figure out how to get past them then I didn't deserve the spot. I got news for you, I led the first 5-7 laps by myself then I saw Marty Jr. out of the corner of my eye for a couple laps and put it in a little too hard one time and pushed and Hancock got next to me and we raced side by side for a couple laps without even touching. If I didn't push you wouldn't have even been a factor. Of course I knew you were there, and yes I was blocking your line coming out, no I do not have sonar to know when your going to drive over my right rear. So all your saying is that your not a good enough driver to set me up for the pass in my 10 year old 2678 pound car with a junk motor and a 2 barrell. You wanna play dirty Stick? You didn't even put a dent in my Tank, and guess what? I have 3 of them, you'll definately be seeing me again, everywhere.
I was at this race & I saw your sloppy blocking. I saw three times when you blocked & slid up the track almost wrecking Stick. It looked to me like maybe he got a little fed up with your driving & went under you too hard, when he shouldn't of, causing the tore up cars. I do not condone Stick hitting your car, but if I was behind the wheel, I would have probbally did the same thing. As far as the junk motor & 2 barrell, it sounds like your car would make a fast bomber. Highland already has enough dirty drivers, but many more clean drivers. I think Stick should have gotten the provisional, if he was the next car to finish the consi after you, when your car wouldn't start & the race hadn't started. Since you are saying you want to play dirty, I'm sure the Highland officials will be watching you if you come back to Highland. :)

I might have to go to Highland sometime, I need a good laugh. You wonder why so many Highland boys go to other tracks, for example I-55. Good old "Redneck Racing", how do they say it "Get r done". Sounds like some of you need your diaper changed or a breast feeding. You guys are a riot!!! :)

Seemed like it was a pretty good mod saturday bi***, I was beating and then racing side by side with 2 of the baddest dudes in the country. You must be related to him or something, all he would have had to do was go in high and come out low and pass me if he was so much faster. Closest he ever got was to my tire, when he climbed it you can see where the tire mark starts all the way at the back of the rear quarter. I'll be back for sure, and I won't have my junk motor in next time. :D
Seems like your about the only one that feels that way, doesn't it? Don't you wish it was you racing out there with those guys?

Back