highland has the eilers clay county has #BO Mike Mandrell

Rickthemechanic

#BO is our problem at clay county.He can start at the rear and in 2 laps he is leading and in 3 laps hes lapping everyone and he has never been teched .we cant claim his car only track officals can do this at clay county and they wont.we came up with the 200 for the claim and they said it was a track offical claim only.we have know idea what kind of car that he drives no badges or anything it rear wheel drive and no way is it stock.So what fun is it to run at a track if you know you have no chance of winning .

Its getting pretty bad that the racers in this division have made a mockery of what was to be a "for fun class only". Anyone spending the bucks some of these guys are spending need to be in the upper more serious divisions.

If I were a promoter it would be simple. !. Gut the car 2. install safety equiptment 3. Paint it 4. Put name and number on it. Thats is it, no sponsors nothing else. If you can't run a "for fun on;y" class out of pocket. Then look for another hobby. There would be no teching. If these cars were left like what they were intended to be, there would be nobody running away with all the races and making an *** out of the class.

i would say that all the tracks adopt the rule from pevely that is someone wants your car they can lay 700 down. you have to give them your car or you lose your points and get kicked out for a couple of weeks. thats one way to deal with it. I don't think there is much you can do about it though. Its pretty much always going to be who has the most money and who has the most friends and connections.

#BO is our problem at clay county.He can start at the rear and in 2 laps he is leading and in 3 laps hes lapping everyone and he has never been teched .we cant claim his car only track officals can do this at clay county and they wont.we came up with the 200 for the claim and they said it was a track offical claim only.we have know idea what kind of car that he drives no badges or anything it rear wheel drive and no way is it stock.So what fun is it to run at a track if you know you have no chance of winning .

have him come to highland or belleville he will get teched so quickly it wont even be funny

race39"Its getting pretty bad that the racers in this division have made a mockery of what was to be a "for fun class only". Anyone spending the bucks some of these guys are spending need to be in the upper more serious divisions.

If I were a promoter it would be simple. !. Gut the car 2. install safety equiptment 3. Paint it 4. Put name and number on it. Thats is it, no sponsors nothing else. If you can't run a "for fun on;y" class out of pocket. Then look for another hobby. There would be no teching. If these cars were left like what they were intended to be, there would be nobody running away with all the races and making an *** out of the class."

How do you think bomber started out? "for fun class only"!

I know there is a Nissan 240sx out there some where racing running a Toyota 22R motor. He was at Pinkneyville, i was checking the car out because someone said, he said it was a toyota, and i know my toyota's, and i also knew it was a 240sx. when i walked up and said thats a nice looking 240 he looked at me kind of funny. All i remember was it was black.

Peace

I'm having a lot of trouble getting the #99 nissan to work right. It is cutting out when the rpm's start to climb. I have tried just about everything, & spent alot of time. The motor has alot of miles on it. I will most likely spend alot of time trying to take this car from the street, and make it work on the track. Maybe i could talk this guy out of my last years car, (mazda) until I get it working.

Chuck get ahold of me, if you drop it off at the house in festus i will see if i can get it running right for you. My cell number is (573)535-8050. I like those rice burners:D

Jason Crump

hey that 240sx that was black at pickneyville was the bo ...i was the one last year who came up with the $200 and they ended up throwing me out..is that any way to run a track ..everyone who wants to do something about it come and talk to me this weekend at ccs and we as a group need to go to chalieand say we have had enuff!!! i will have the $200 this week with me agin.. and i dont hide behind other name so if you wish to find me look for 62xon my car!!!im tired of getting beat by someone who cheats so bad and ovious!!!!!!!!!!!

jay gordon.

i did not mean you where but there is people out there who are . i post my opion and dont hide it ....

Get a better car and you might win MAYBE you say BO is cheating what about the yellow porshe Quit your cryin

Then we might have a race MAYBE if its taky well run off and leave everyone but if it is dry slick it will be close :D

What are they actually paying at Clay County for those hornet specials?? May have to come down and make it 3 way race sometime.

Back