highland hornet Question?

HornetRacin1

Saturday night some of the hornets were pull in after the feature to be checked out some were caught running after market equipment, also suspension modifications . Why didnt they get DQ? I thought the rules said they have to be stock 4cyl, stock suspension. :confused: All they got was a slap on the hand and told to change everything before they come back next saturday. What would you have done?

Well, seeing as how what's done is done and in the past, they better tech all the cars next week just to be sure they did change everything to stock. And that time, DQ those that don't pass. No exceptions.

I think it is a lot of BS because I always thought Highlands policy was that if you get caught cheating then you lose all your points. Well if they just do what they did Saturday Night then I guess ill just put all aftermarket parts on my car and win and until they tell me to take them off ill just keep using them. I mean basically they didnt get punished. I mean wouldnt everyone cheat if all they said whenever they get caught is that they cant have those parts for next week.

bull crap stop liein no they dont i can bet on that
otherwise with as much as they pic on eilers they would have kicked him out a long time ago for that k

what did eilers get caught with everybody knows that car is illegal and i thuoght that if u where caught u lose your points for the year

oo really the only reason that u say that is because everytime u and ur buddys tried to get eilers found illeagal charlie and the hornet tear down guy said that he was legal am i right or am i right oh and also because yal cant beat him hornet66 y dont u come to highland and proof that he is illeagl oo thats right you and ur buddys left to co to tri city because yall always got beat at highland but really come to highland and proof that his car is illeagal he is by the book that car is probably more legal than anyoneso ut there

bull crap they are not offsets and hate to tell you the reason that they got those rims is because they got a great deal on them and also they stock rims were to wide

who was found illegal then the reason why i left was because the fat man on the infield black flaging cars for rubbing cars but when u got the 3e,3,and the 75 was the worst driving into the drivers doors . then when u go talk to the guy that thinks he is god on the infield about that he turns and wont talk to u and dont tell me that those cars are legal because they have aftermarket wheels that are offset and god knows what else under the hood

there aint nothing but a stock motor under that hood u say fat man u mean ur self rightu can run aftermarkets just as long as they arent offset and plus the only reason that eilers runs the aftermarket rims is because eilers cav came stock with 8 inch wides thank you lord fat man

no the fat man or maybe u call him the ring leader because highland is a circus then i will be back at highland when charlies out

Back