highland late model race was a joke

86finne

first of all they couldn't get the start of the race right since everyone was jumping the start and then the two cars in the back kept spinning out and then kuhn and salty dog were battleing it out and they were both getting set up to go into turn three and kuhn spun out and salty dog had no where to go and then they sent salty dog to the back that was not right as the officials were just were a joke tonight and they should of put kuhn in the back but you know theres alot of favortism at that track and im not the only one that knows that but whatever , i left after the late models were done since it was such a joke tonight well all i have to say is go salty dog.

The cautions were not for the start of the race, they were for cautions that were caused in the first lap of the race. And as for the favortism, they were sending both Salter and Kuhn to the back. Next time before you leave, pay better attention.

There wasnt one single restart for the start of race. All of the yellows were for cars who couldn't make a lap with spinning. As far as salter, throwing a hissy fit was a joke. The new rules are pretty cut and dry. I dont understand the favoratism when all they did was follow the rules they clearly explained.

for one they sent salty dog to the back because he spun out kuhn. and two if you are involved in the incident you go to the back no matter what.

Back