Highland results - Apr 1

jpugh

UMP Late Models - 24 cars

Time Trails - Randy Korte - 13. 187

Heat 1: Randy Korte(00), Chad Zobrist(78), Brian Wolfmeier(441), Kerry Gaultney(21), Tom Manville(33), Jason Cleaver(c4), Aaron Kleine(9)

Heat 2: Michael Kloos(6k), Mark Faust(51), Kenny Rumble(87), Rick Standridge(12), Craig Smith(81), John Beck(28), Tyler Diebert(84), Lenny Garson(1)

Heat 3: Matt Taylor(3L), Erik Bruce(2), Dick Taylor(24), Mike Schulte(27), Mark Oller(67), Steve Unterbrink(4s), Brent Helmcamp(31), Tory Ernest(27e)

Dash: Korte, Kloos, Faust, M. Taylor, Zobrist, Bruce

Semi: Kleine, Cleaver, Unterbrink, Helmcamp, Ernest, Beck, Greashel, Garson, Diebert

Feature: Korte, Kloos, M. Taylor, Faust, Wolfmeier, Gaultney, Rumble, Kleine, Oller, Bruce, Smith, D. Taylor, Manville, Schulte, Cleaver, Unterbrink, Zobrist(DNF), Standridge(DNF)

UMP Modifieds - 20 cars

Time Trails - Jim Weinder

Heat 1: Jim Weinder(44), Scott Suggs(69), Dave Thorton(56), Tim Honcock(t0), Roger Fohne(29), Chad Evans(n59), 18

Heat 2: Rayn Driemeyer(2d), Brian Bielong(70), Vickers(27), Mark Clary(94), Jesse Carson(13), Shaun Burns(28), Mike Linsky(99)

Heat 3: Paul Bailey(81), Chad Sellers(e55), Ed Roley(11), Dave Smith (53), John Watson (99w), Eric Goetter(76)

Dash: Driemeyer, Weinder, Bielong, Sellers, Suggs, Bailey

Feature: Driemeyer, Thorton, Sellers, Vickers, Clary, Fohne, Bailey, Suggs, Carson, Hancock, Evans, Goetter, 18, Burns, Bielong, Linsky, Wiender, Smith, Watson, Roley

I guess jpugh thinks the only 2 classes worth reporting are the ones he posted..... At Highland there are more people that come to watch the lower class of cars than you think. Unless he leaves after the first two races, then he would'nt have them. Highland has always ran the late models and mods first. It would be a nice change to mix it up and give the other classes a chance to run before the track gets wasted by the top 2 classes. (jmo)
Didn't get to the track last night, I guess I will just have to wait till the complete results are posted by the track:(

Momma Drew

Not To Stir Up Any **** But Jack Really Is A Nice Guy And He Dont Have To Put Any Of This On Here.hes Free To Post What He Wants.now That Im In A Bobmber Im Sure Hes Gonna Start Posting Them.lol

Anybody can add the other results to this thread.
But does anybody?
No!
APPARENTLY NOBODY ELSE THINKS THEY COUNT OR EXIST!

Jack, I appreciate your posts. Don't let the bastards wear you down.

Back