Highland results - Apr 5

jpugh

UMP Late Models - 28 cars

Heat 1 - Billy Faust(00), Paul Bailey(81) Mike Schulte(27), John Beck(28b), Kerry Matthew(14), Justin Ketrow(85), Kehner(92K)

Heat 2 - Rusty Graffaw(16), Jason McBride(77), Rick Standridge(12), Brett Helmkamp(31), Aaron Kleine(9), Dan Jacober(22), Claude Walker(35)

Heat 3 - Frankie Martin(25), Matt Weidner(7), Billy Laycock(82), Bruce Unterbrink(14u), Rick Salter(1s), Jason Bohenstiehl(15)

Heat 4 - Brian Bielong(70), Michael Kloos(6k), Steve Unterbrink(4s), Chad Zobrist(78), Brian Wolfmeier(441), Ryan Driemeyer(441d)

Dash - Martin, Faust, Griffaw, Kloos, Bielong, Bailey, McBride, Wiedner

Conis - Wolfmeier, Matthew, Salter, Driemeyer, Walker, Ketrow, Jacober, Kehner

Feature - Faust, Kloos, Bielong, Martin, Wiedner, Griffaw, Standridge, Wolfmeier, Bailey, Laycock, Schulte, Zobrist, Beck, S. Unterbrink, Matthew, B. Unterbrink, Helmkamp, McBride

UMP Modifieds - 32 cars

Heat 1 - Aaron Kleine(13), Brett Korves(25), Eric Goetter(76), Cory Stilwell(00s), Marty Smith Sr(5), 9, Rob Pendergass(10x)

Heat 2 - Mark Lueck(3), Matt Wernier(44), Chad Sellers(e55), Ron Hartnagle(56), Barker(98b), Brad McKinnon(20m), Dean Stotler(16s), Brad Potter(21), Aaron Muller(28)

Heat 3 - Tim Handcock(0), Marty Smith Jr.(55), Robbie Eilers(3e), Alan Conners(78c), Joe Pendergass(27x), Dean Hoffman(1d), Steve Lach(42)

Heat 4 - Mike Harrison(24), Jeff Forrest(26), Ed Lenhardt(73), Micheal Vanderiet(17v), Roger Fohne(29), Chris Smith(15s), Mike Linsky(99), Huber(44h)

Dash - Kleine, Hancock, Harrison, Lueck, Korves, Smith Jr., Werner, Forrest

Semi - Fohne, C. Smith, Hoffman, R. Pendergass, Conner, McKinnon, Stotler, Lach, 9, Muller, Potter, Smith Sr., J. Pendergass

Feature - Kleine, Smith Jr., Korves, Wenier, Eilers, Hancock, Harrison, Stilwell, Barker, Lenhardt, Goetter, C. Smith, Hartnagle, Fohne, Lueck(DNF), Forrest(DNF), Vanderiet(DNF), Sellars(DNF)

Jack, heat three modifieds Warner was put back only one spot. He should have been DQ'd or the yellow been thrown for jumping the start.

The lower classes need recognition too. Even your Idol Jeff Johns started in one of the lower classes, how do you think he would have liked being snubbed by you.

posting

no he does this at every posting only post the upper classes, I have tried to plea to him that all the drivers need recognition and he doesnt seem to care.

Jack O. Pugh does it again!

So, Jack O., thought you'd get away with it by posting on the Results page, and then still only posting the top 2 classes? Not by a long shot. My army is getting larger, Jack O. More and more people are seeing what you are not doing and starting to complain, just like me. Get a clue, Jack O. Post all the results or don't post at all. You're not fooling anyone anymore. Didn't you notice that Jimmy Dearing starts his thread for Farmer City with "results for all classes"? C'mon Jack O. be a real race fan and post all the drivers results!

C'mon Jack O. be a real race fan and post all the drivers results!

So Debbie...... Are you saying that "real race fan" posts all the results at I-55??:rolleyes:

I see some sort of pattern here!

I don't understand.

The guy posts results and still gets bashed.

I, for one, appreciate quick results on nights when I don't make it to the race track.

Instead of bashing Jack, why don't you guys find someone to post results of the other classes? ... I personally don't care, as all I usually am interested in is the Late Models and Mods anyway.

I realize every driver started somewhere, but I will take what I can get when it comes to results.

Don't any of you remember back to when it would take hours or even days to find any results from the local tracks?

The computer age has certainly turned a lot of people into impatient, rude creatures.

Keep on posting, Jack.

And, Jimmy Dearing, thanks again for this wonderful website.

Sorry if I made anyone mad, just my opinion.

bnkr

No, you didn't make me mad. Jack makes me mad. He posts everything but the Purestock results at Belleville. He will post all but the Pro-4s at Pevely. He doesn't think they're worthy of having their results posted. I don't agree. Every racer is worthy of having their results posted, no matter what class. Since he claims he's the track reporter, all classes should be posted or don't post any.

Back