Highland speedway and tri city speedway !!!

dirtboy

Thanks so much for working together on the crate deal...is there anyway to pull off a street stock deal between the two tracks? The car counts in this class is gonna be mighty good this years and would really like to see a lil series just like the crates have! Both these tracks are very well ran and could really put something nice together for these guy! Maybe a six race series with something leading up too the $3000 to win show...would be so cool if ya could pull it off! Keep up the great job kevin and scott and thanks so much for all you guys do for the kids and teams!!!

Dirtboy - Where to hell have you been? Thought maybe you were in jail or JD done put you in the penalty box for awhile. LOL

As nice of an idea that is, nobody hardly ever does it. Yes it takes money and hard work. Dean Nichols tryed it with the sportsman. He had 12 races at 4 different tracks for 2500 to win and couldn,t get nobody to do it. We had 6 guys actually try to do the schedule and 5 that made the complete schedule. Thats when there used to be a good 90 cars in the area. Of course you will all say yes and you will run it but hardly nobody keeps with it after 1 bad night. I hope more and more keep doing the PCRA but numbers have been down compares to who says they will do it.

I think if kevin and scott get something worked out car counts will be great...between the two tracks we have a good group of guys that race at both tracks! I hope they seen this and working out the details at the moment

In my own opinion Belleville and Highland share more drivers. Maybe it would be easier for those two . I believe their rules are closer as well.

Are the 2013 rules for highland posted anywhere ? Looking at the ones on web site there are a few differences in the rules for granite.Just curious if there were some changes. thanks

Scott has adopted the head rule for 2013. As for as the a-frames, I have a set on the way to take a look at. Should have them today or tommorrow.

Kevin

Back