Highland speedway great night

Great job highland staff. Had a blast
one complaint I have is after the guy turned over all of the cards it seems like they had a very hard time trying to get the races lined up hope they get that worked out but I do like what they are trying to do

I really enjoyed the racing Saturday night at Highland. I do want to mention one thing that just doesn't make any sense to me though.

Why run a dash if the top 6 guys are going to redraw with cards, or coin flip, or some other method that is going to change the order again anyway?

I really enjoyed the racing Saturday night at Highland. I do want to mention one thing that just doesn't make any sense to me though.

Why run a dash if the top 6 guys are going to redraw with cards, or coin flip, or some other method that is going to change the order again anyway?
The dashes pay pretty good money for 6 laps at highland this year

I did not realize the dash paid the drivers additonal money. That explains a least a real reason then for having it. Thank you AKM9. Can you share the payour for the dash? i am curious.

I did not realize the dash paid the drivers additonal money. That explains a least a real reason then for having it. Thank you AKM9. Can you share the payour for the dash? i am curious.
100-75-50 for top 3 not sure about the rest

Back