Highland Speedway June 16th Summer Nationals

Damn!!! Give them a break!

They just announced it was rained out. There are to many people involved to announce a make up date this early!!

so im assuming one more rain out will replace Mt vernons date.I don't understand all the secrecy on this if you don't want a date then just don't have one.

Who knows about mt vernon wish they would of took that instead of the other one.they havent even raced yet any this year and the track is proably going to be rough

Well we have been hearing for weeks about Morgan and Mt Vernon not having a Summernational race and were told otherwise.Obviously there were some truth to the rumors for Morgan to give up there date for this rain out.I say screw Mt Vernon and go ahead and schedule Lake of the Ozark for the Mt Vernon date.

Yep me two i took vacation for the next 3 weeks for the smn and now it raining guess i just drink cold beer tonight and get ready for belle claire

Well we have been hearing for weeks about Morgan and Mt Vernon not having a Summernational race and were told otherwise.Obviously there were some truth to the rumors for Morgan to give up there date for this rain out.I say screw Mt Vernon and go ahead and schedule Lake of the Ozark for the Mt Vernon date.

good idea there. went last year and it was great. awesome race at an equally awesome track.

Thank you Highland Speedway

Thank you Highland Speedway for calling it early (this thread was posted at 9:26 a.m.). We really appreciate it. We'd rather be racing there, but your early call is much appreciated. Thank you. :eek:

FYI It's a monsoon here in Waterloo.

The only good thing about it is that Cathy will be back from Germany and can attend the race. She should be happy about that.

Disappointed!

I think it goes without saying that we are all disappointed that tonight's event at Highland has been postponed due to Mother Nature. This is one of my favorite events of the year.

With a rare afternoon off, I guess I'll go pick up my Jeff Dunham tickets and then just hang out the rest of the day - am definitely NOT going to give up the 1/2 day of vacation :)

I'm looking forward to July 1st and another great Summer Nationals event at Highland Speedway!

Leigh Ann

Well, I'm REALLY going to be upset if Belleville rains out tomorrow. I've really been looking forward to Summer Nationals there again

According to the weather it isnt suppose to rain tommorrow but really hot and humid but that will be alright along as we can watch some good racing and drink some cold beer

Back