Highland Speedway, June 26 - Helvetia Sharp Shooters Fan Appreciation Night $1.00 Hot Dogs/ $1.00 B

wrp

Saturday, June 26 at Highland Speedway we are showing our appreciation to our fans with Helvetia Sharp Shooters Fan Appreciation Night
$1.00 Hot Dogs & 1.00 Beer

Saturday, July 3 - No races

Gina

Dollar dogs and buck beers What a Deal! Plus a UMP Late Models, Modifieds, Sportsmen, Street Stocks and Factory Stocks.

Get there early for the tire truck though. They have a good supply there but sometimes run out if you are looking for a specific type or size tire. Their parts trailer is one of the best though!!

i would like to thank the highland speedway officials, racers, and fans in help my mother out, Our family really appericates all the donations that was collected last nite. thanks to all the drivers that sonated their time walking through the stands with their helmets. it ment alot to me and the whole family. and a special thanks to Sue Zobrist for setting this all up for my mom. all we can ask for is prayers, May God be with you all and your families. Sincerly Daniel Ricklefs #00

Back