? Highland Speedway or MCFA

owner1952

owner1952
After last Saturday night will you be taking the top 5 from now on in the semi or will it go back to being just top three. You have to have it one way or the other you can't have it both ways. If you leave it thisway it was unfair the all the 4th & 5th place finishers in the semi in the first weeks. If you go back to just taking the top three now it will look like favortism towards Zobrist. Its a no win situation which ever way you go now.

They did take 5 cars a few weeks ago, and the lapped cars caused a pile up that took out zobrist. Maybe they felt they owed him after that. :confused: I'm not a big zobrist fan, but you can't say this was the first time they took 5 cars.

they didnt owe him anything.wrecks happen other guys miss shows for this reason he should be no different.there should be a limit one way or the other like 52 said they could afford to start 20 cars every week especiaaly when there is a rainout at other tracks usually = larger crowds.

i'm a BIG Zobrist FAN and last week have to admit he shouldn't of made the feature... still kinda wondering why he did? they need to stick to the rules they make at the beging of the year!

I agree completely! They make the rules for some reason, RIGHT??????? :confused: The driver's have to stick to the rules or they will be DQed, why don't the track have to stick to the rules or they can be DQed!! :mad: What's fair for Zobrist should be fair for anyone else, so we'll see how that goes!!!!

Back