Highland Speedway results - Aug 8

jpugh

UMP Late Models -22 cars

Heat 1 - Rick Slater (1s), Brian Wolfmeier (37), Marty Smith (441), Paul Bailey (81), Bruce Unterbrink (14u), Steve Leach (49), Danny Ripperda(51), John Cory (95)

Heat 2 - Mark Voigt (30), John Beck (28b), Mike Schulte (27), Michael Kloos (6), Jimmy Burwell (10b), Mick Jacober (5)(DNF), Matt Weidner (7)(DNF)

Heat 3 - Mark Faust (51), Chad Zobrist (78), Brett Helmkamp (31), Dick Taylor (24), Frankie Martin (25), Jason Zobrist (87), Shannon Kuhn (44)

Dash - Faust, Salter, Wolfmeier, Zobrist, Beck, Voigt

Feature - Faust, Bailey, Wolfmeier, Beck, Voigt, Martin, Ripperda, Helmkamp, Kloos, Jacober, Leach, Schulte, J. Zobrist, Taylor, Unterbrink, Cory, C. Zobrist, Kuhn (DNF), Burwell (DNF), Smith (DNS)

UMP Modifieds - 21 cars

Heat 1- Mike Harrison (24h), Chris Smith (155), Dean Hoffman (1d), Robbie Eiler (b7), Marty Smith (56), Eric Faust (75), Mike Linsky (99)

Heat 2 - Chad Sellers (e55), Eric Goetter (28), Roger Fohne (29), Karl Hartung (113), Steve Lach (42), Paul Becker (x13), Joe Haugh (153)

Heat 3 - Jim Werner (44), Andy Oswald (68), Nick Hoffman (2), Tyler Diebert (71), Adam Haas (9d), Travis Koehler (00), Steve Ellison (00)(DNF)

Dash _ Sellers, Harrison, Smith, Werner, Goetter, Oswald

Feature - Harrison, C. Smith, D. Hoffman, Werner, Eilers, N. Hoffman, Sellers, Oswald, Diebert, Faust, M. Smith, Lach, Fohne, Ellison, Becker, Haas, Koeller, Goetter, Linsky (DNF), Hauch(DNF), Hartung (DNF)

Jack O. you overlooked and/or left out 4 complete classes this time...the Sportsman Extreme Series, the Vintage cars, the Streetstocks, and the Hornets. Shame on you again, Jack O. :(

Last i checked he didnt get paid to do this. Some people are happy with what he does do. If you want to post the bombers thats fine with me. Quit complaining about what he does or doesnt do it really gets old seeing you bash jack. My mother always told me if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.

Nic

YEAH! And my mother said "if it's worth doing do it right". Seems like a GOOD body man would know that!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am a body man and i am very picky with my work and it is done right all the time. Compare apples to apples not apples to oranges. It gets old seeing someone get bashed all the time. If i was jack i would just stop posting results on here since everyone complains with what he does. Tell the track to do a full press release and we wouldnt have a problem then would we?? I wont do anymore arguing about the topic, if someone doesnt like jacks results dont look at them as simple as that.

Nic Lampe
(not afraid to sign my name)

Hey Nic, Jack does get compensated for being the 'track reporter' -- he gets a free pit pass everyweek, whether he posts all the results or not, and he's recognized at the AARA banquet each year as the "Track Reporter" although he doesn't report on all of the drivers racing at the track.

Now how do you rationalize that? Do you only fix one side of a car and charge for both sides?

I wont sit and argue about it. Im happy looking at Jacks results as i do look at yours too and im happy with them also. I dont know what Jacks deal with AARA is and its none of my business. I just dont see a reason to always make a big fuss out of it. These were Highlands results, i know Jack pays for his pit pass there and he posted these results. Im sorry if i made you mad. Why cant the track just do a press release and put a story along with it that would go on the front page? Ive wondered this for the last 6 years.

This is an ongoing issue between me and Jack O. that started several years ago when he verbally insulted me in the pits at Belleville and until he issues an apology to me, I will continue to bug him about not reporting on all of the racers racing at a track. He chooses to report on only certain classes, ignoring the drivers and fans of the others. When he reports on all of the races I will leave him alone. Until he does that, I will be on him every week. A woman scorned thing, I guess. He does get compensated for being the track reporter, as I sign in on the same "Official" sheet as he does at Belleville every week.

A track reporter should report on all the classes whether he likes them all or not, whether he thinks they are all worthy of his esteem or not, whether he thinks they are good enough for recognition or not. They are all racers, and it doesn't depend on the $$$$ amounts they put into their cars, the class they race, or who they are. Everyone of the racers that pays for a pit pass and puts their car on the track deserves to be reported on by the track reporter.

Jack knows this and he knows what to do to stop me.

I wont sit and argue about it. Im happy looking at Jacks results as i do look at yours too and im happy with them also. I dont know what Jacks deal with AARA is and its none of my business. I just dont see a reason to always make a big fuss out of it. These were Highlands results, i know Jack pays for his pit pass there and he posted these results. Im sorry if i made you mad. Why cant the track just do a press release and put a story along with it that would go on the front page? Ive wondered this for the last 6 years.

They rely on Jack to post the results. That is why they give him a pit pass & that is why he gets a plaque. Like Debbie said all he has to do is stop s**ting on the lower classes and everybody would be happy & leave him alone.

I am a body man and i am very picky with my work and it is done right all the time. Compare apples to apples not apples to oranges. It gets old seeing someone get bashed all the time. If i was jack i would just stop posting results on here since everyone complains with what he does. Tell the track to do a full press release and we wouldnt have a problem then would we?? I wont do anymore arguing about the topic, if someone doesnt like jacks results dont look at them as simple as that.

Nic Lampe
(not afraid to sign my name)

He might as well quit doing his so-called reporting, racefan 03 does a way better job.

Back