highland speedway

Bryan don't worry about it. The best way to deal with someone who drives you like that just go out there and out drive them the next time. Keep up the good work at highland bud. You guys are running very well this year. Wahoo

please call me MR. Jerk

Bryan "the Jerk" Slover drives thru everyone every week--one time someone gets into him and he cries

Please call me Mr. Jerk I may have did a bump and run that is racing but i did not spin him around now!!!!! That is the bull crap that need to stop. If you spun some one you need to go to the back not both people..I see right now the rule needs to be talk about if that going to happen. i did not cry so what you say i need to have your name

Sorry Brian you had that one coming. How many times can you hit someone without thinking that they are going to get you back. I mean in the 3 or so laps of the second video i lost track of how many times you were beating on Jimmy. When you are that much faster than someone then pass them CLEANLY. Don't beat on them till they are messed up enough for you to get around them. Put me in Jimmys shoes and i would have spun you out also. Sorry J/M/O

for everyone who even watches this i was there and its obvouis in the video... the bugger cummins was pinchin bryan off like he does everyone every weekend... bryan barely bumped him..didnt even bend sheetmetal. what cummins did was plain retarded... thats how people get hurt and tear stuff up, maybe next time cummins can stop and think before making a stupid move like that, bryan you didnt do anything wrong you had the spot every lap and if he cant stay infront of you then he dont need to be a cry baby and run into the side of you then pull off the track... GO SLOVERS!

Bryan, it's Cummins, not Cummings. There is no "G" in Cummins.
Its OK Debbie He Drives as Good as he spells. (LIKE S*** )
I know what he wanted to say. It is highland please look at the tape and take my side as it was not my fault that I keep hitting the side of his car .WHAT SLOVER GOT WAS WHAT HE EARNED HIT BACK !!
Flannery38 the only one I see crying is your good old buddy , I'm a douche bag #7 . If he wasn't crying about it then why start out with the name calling, it took all day to get some balls and make a post about it.
It would have been fine to say here is the race were me and number 19 didn't see eye to eye or something of that affect not the way he start the post ,SO WHO IS REALLY CRYING HERE ?

Not everybody will just let you drive into their quarter panel and door to root them off the bottom and go on about your business. If you're that fast I seen a whole lot of track above the #19 to go around on.

SideShowBob

You forgot today is Mother's Day!! For one he was waiting on me to get the video made for him as I did spend time with my kids and family today. For another, Jimmy and Bryan have always raced clean and then when Bryan had a clear 1/2 car length as in the video you can see Jimmy turn his wheels into Bryan. It's pretty sad when people where coming up to me saying Bryan didn't deserve that and it was people I don't even know.

Wahoo!! Thanks for the committ as Bryan is doing great this year. Hoping you will come and race some time this year or even come and watch. Good luck to you this year too.

Brandy

wildchild

I guess you know now not to root on jimmy.race how you want to be raced.do you like people rooting on you?

First of all Sideshow bob, what are you doing, but calling names yourself, so I dont know what your trying to accomplish by your post except for kissing a--. As for the tape of the race , how many times did you see the number7 hit his brakes to keep from driving into the green number 19? It is awful funny that the number 7,11L, and 92J can race how many laps side by side and no problems,thats called holding a line, you cant tell me that when a driver has the nose of his car right at the drivers door of another driver that the driver doesnt know he is there, so what was the chopping off of the green number 19 about, what is he deaf? Then when the number 7 passes the green number 19 clean on turn two, thats when the green number 19 wants to throw a temper tantrum because the chopping off and crap hasnt accomplished anything for him that hes been doing during the feature, and intentionally spins the number 7 in turn three, thats bulls---, the green number 19 should of went to the back and the number 7 given his spot back, but it's always been my obsevation in life that you get as good as you give, so looks like the green number 19 has a real good one coming,and thats is with a "G". Go Slover Racing Team!

I did not forget it is always somebody else's fault but Bryan's . He is the one who got on here with the tag of (yes jimmy "slime" cummings you are in it....)
Now if that is not trying to start BS then what is ? Like what i said before your Bro got what was due to him . Its over, done move on and get over it .

Darn,,,i missed a good night to go. Ok look....watched the second tape and just being honest...It looks like on the restart Bryan was not nose to tail and jumped the start. Not too bad,no big deal. Jimmy was running about 1 car off the bottom and left the bottom groove open, Bryan got under him and made contact. It was not rooting another car off the bottom, Jimmy left enough room for a car to pass on the bottom and Bryan made contact and over drove turn 3. So i think Jimmy should be a little up set about that, but I have seen Jimmy many times pull the same thing. So Byran was a little too aggressive in making the pass and Jimmy showed his poor sportsmanship by taking Bryan out!! There was no need to do that and cost your self any spots..or a tore up racecar. The contact by Slover was probably not intential nor damaging..And i have to give Bryan props he has done a great job at highland this year and has been clean. That rule needs to go!! Slover should have his spot back and Jimmy parked...JMO

Back