Highland Speedway?

Is pit passes gonna be 30$ every week now? Figured they raised the price cause of the Lucky 40

http://www.highlandspeedway.com/track-information

Copied from the website

2013 Regular Night Pit Pass Pricing

$30 each per night

$30 per driver and/or car per night

All UMP Members will receive a $3 discount on their pit pass when they show their 2013 UMP Membership Card at the Pit Shack.

Kids 10 and under $15.00 each per night.

All kids must have minor release forms completed by both parents, no UMP discounts for kids.

All kids MUST HAVE parental supervision at ALL TIMES!

Anyone can purchase a UMP membership to receive the discount. Pit Crew UMP Memberships are $80.

Most tracks in the St. Louis area should have the same pit pass prices for 2013.

Is it ok to bring my neices in the pits if i am with them the whole time, or does it have to be her parents?

Thanks.

Is it ok to bring my neices in the pits if i am with them the whole time, or does it have to be her parents?

Thanks.

You can bring your nieces to the pits and be the one to supervise them, however their parents will have to be the ones that sign the parental consent forms at the pit shack or you can pick them up at the pit shack and take them home to have the parents sign them, however then they will be required to have them notarized, which most banks can do. If you have any questions regarding the parental consent forms please contact us at 618-654-6656 or at highlandspeedway@hometel.com

Thanks!

You can bring your nieces to the pits and be the one to supervise them, however their parents will have to be the ones that sign the parental consent forms at the pit shack or you can pick them up at the pit shack and take them home to have the parents sign them, however then they will be required to have them notarized, which most banks can do. If you have any questions regarding the parental consent forms please contact us at 618-654-6656 or at highlandspeedway@hometel.com

Thanks![/QUOTE

Sounds great. Thank you for the info.

Tommy.

Back