Highland Tonight!

CHEWIN_DIRT

one six MAFIA
What a freakin entertaining night!!!!?!

If you weren't there...there is no way to describe all the action.

Good, Bad, and Ugly...it was a fun night.

It was an outstanding night of racing. Those modified & sportsman features were worth the price of admission by themselves!!

very much agreed. I was glad to see Scott Weber pull away with the win. I still believe Thornton earned the victory in the sportsman division though. It was quite the battle between him and the 2 and 2h.

Just a few more laps or a caution and Bohnenstiehl (15) would have changed the outcome of the race. That is just how good the racing was. I guess you just needed a yellow car tonight.

KT

The track was very racey all night, passing high and low. Very good track preperation.

How about Korte in the dash. Man he was flying. He drove an absolute awesome race.

From my view, it look like Thorton won the sportsman feature. Which was near the flag stand.

What did you all think of the call with Schrader.

I personnally thought he took him out. My opinion they had no choice but to send him to the back. I was very dissapointed that he did not race the consi, and pulled out early. But, it was an unexpected treat to begin with. I hope he returns for the fair race.

From what I hear Schrader WILL NOT be back, he was ticked off when he left and that's why he didn't run the consi.

he didn't run the consi cause he would of started last and only one car made the main. and he didn't want to make the main as a pervisional

Thats why I think it was a stupid call because Everyone knows Shrader could win if he really wanted to but every year he jus comes to have fun. He never wins so why should we tick him off and not let him run the feature?????? Its not like he was gunna do anything in the feature anyway.

I believe Schrader is a threat in the LM racing circuits.... He has won with the same guys on several occasions over the years. Not a THREAT ???? LMAO!!!!!!

Schrader isnt out there just riding around for fun...hes out to win...he even races modifieds ocassionally and he races to win in them also...and he knows what he did so he can only be mad at himself. Overall the races were very good, modifieds were really good..they had a good turnout. Congrats Babb and Scott Weber.

....This was the first time I've ever been to Highland and that track really did impress me. As far as Scharder...I think that, that was bull**** putting him in the back. He had a right to bump him! And CONRATS Mr.Babb! You put on a very good show last night. And the car looked great!

i think that shcrader is a very good dirt driver i have liked him since i was a little boy but when he took out HAMMER and he tried about 4 diff times and the camera man SCOTT LEEMAN has all the photos. then shcrader #uck3d himself when he hit the 12 car and practicly through him in 2 place schrader is just a little baby **** it up he has more morals than that. and as DON HAMMERS WIFE said we used to friends with him but not anymore after that.

3eF56A29N97 said:
i think that shcrader is a very good dirt driver i have liked him since i was a little boy but when he took out HAMMER and he tried about 4 diff times and the camera man SCOTT LEEMAN has all the photos. then shcrader #uck3d himself when he hit the 12 car and practicly through him in 2 place schrader is just a little baby **** it up he has more morals than that. and as DON HAMMERS WIFE said we used to friends with him but not anymore after that.

Could you do this again in ENGLISH ??? I am having an AWFUL time trying to figure out what you are saying!!!!!

Maybe he would not have hit him if Hammer wasn't moving up and down the track blocking when he clearly wasn't the fastest car. He almost took out faust when he tried to pass him on the low side. He was all over the track

chad i think that you need to go to the eye doctor and get ur eyes looked at. hammer ran his line all race it doesnt matter if he was all over he ran his line and stayed there anybody and everybody could have passed hime with the right timing id schrader would have gone high in the corners he would have won the freakn race

Back