crenth5

~~~Billy Faust Fan~~~
anyone????? How's Billy Faust doing??

Highland

Lates, 00 Billy Faust
Mods, 13 Aaron Kleine
Sports, 19 can't remember name, a regular
Streets,15 M Ripperda

Congrats to the winner but Bielong settled for third after a crazy run on the high side. All I'm trying to say is its going to be a long year in the lm escpecially when schulte talks all his **** . Get ready for a battle even with Bielongs little motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats to the winner but Bielong settled for third after a crazy run on the high side. All I'm trying to say is its going to be a long year in the lm escpecially when schulte talks all his **** . Get ready for a battle even with Bielongs little motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Is Bielong running a 383?

Hornets:1st Justin Suhre
2nd Bob Zbndin
3rd Tracy VonRohr

Congrats to Justin Suhre on your first feature win in the Hornet class!:cool:

WOW!!! 2 nights of racing and already 2 nights of bashing. If you have something against Mike or anybody else why don’t you just go to the trailer and talk to him about it instead of hiding behind a computer desk. I will have to agree that it will be a long season if you sit on here every sat night after the races and bash people. Have a nice day!! Good luck to Mike tonight at Belle-Clair.
Kyle

First of all i will never sit behind a compter I like mike you don"t have any idea of what your talking about so maybe you should just shut your lip

he's running a 357 but its not always about the motor which you will see at the end of the the year good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bomber boy if i had a problem with mike i would take it up with him i'm not a little pussy boy that talks **** and can't back it up so close your your pie hole boy

Back