Highland?

yes

yea zobrist won is it a awesome races with latemodels with only 11 in the feature it was korte zobrist and frankie but zobrist and korte kinda left frankie. korte got beside of zobrist on the backstretch and zobrist stuffed korte in the wall but it was basicly clean racing!! congrats ZOBRIST AND CREW. But now in the mods in brian beilongs mod heat him n drymier hit bielong and bielong in the next corner bielong did a slide job and drymier got into brian and at the end brian got 3 rd and they put him 5th so he was put into the consi and drymier got 4th then brain in the feature pulled off :( :( but he was movin untill he pulled off ( sumthin broke???) maybe.. now in the street stock brian got 1st in his heat 2nd in dash and 1st in the feature!!1 good job guys better luck next time in the mod!

hey but how about sugg he had to go all trhe way to the back and still finished 7 lets go sugg keep it up whats up wit beilong ?? hes not runnin too good on mod feature

I Tip My Hat To Zobrist, Korte And Frankie. One Hell Of A Race. I Have Not Seen A Race Like That In A Long Time!!!!!!!

No way Korte got into Zobrist you must have made a mistake.. Charlie "you no big CHUCK" wont have racing like that at his track... And thats why he dont have no cars cause you cant race if you bump somebody he'll kick you out for life. Someday everyone will be kicked out and it will be damb the luck no more CHUCK.
OH HAPPY DAY! :D

Not Bashing any drivers congrat's to all.

Isn't it amazing how bad it gets? LOL! I'm hoping it's just bad typing and not all of us hoosier's showing our intelligent side! LOL!

lol q....bielong is having sum bad luck right now in the mod some mechanical probs....the cars still worn out from all those wins last sat...lol no really im not sure better luck next week...great job to scott sugg too tough break when you spun but good job coming back to get top 10

I love how highland runs their program, plus you pay $10 for 12 late models. What I don,t get is how they could cause the caution for shulte and sugg in the modified feature when they got tangled up but in heat race #2 when stick and dreimeyer get together and screw other modified drivers they get to have their spot back. you have to ? if they have a rule book or they just make the rules as they go. If that is how charlie wants to run the track, look for other drivers to leave and find another facility. That why you can expect about only 23 car at the summer nationals

blow it out your *** you guys should be thankful that they ran last night and they run every week stop *****in or dont go its an easy solution.

ya have you notices the car counts dropping at both of Charlies tracks?? I have and im not to surprised....

Thats because he has his favorite drivers he will wipe there rear end to keep them happy and then runs off the rest. It happened friday and now sounds like saturday as well. I can tell you one thing for sure I will never go to any track Big Chuck is promoting again.

Oh Yea buy the way CHUCK we had all your boy wanted and then some!! :D

JMO...But Korte did get stuffed in the wall by Zobrist on the backstretch whether Zobrist knew he was there or not that is questionable from the stands it looked like he knew he was there and knew if he didnt stuff him then Korte might of got him in the corner most likely would of either way it was awesome action at the track between all classes. As far as the Mod class Bielong did a slide job looked like he shoulda had 66 cleared ....woulda had if 66 woulda got off the gas instead of running into Brian but either way it happened and 66 is a fav of Charlies AND THE FLAGMAN AT HIGHLAND OH MIGHTY BRAD ONCE AGAIN BOWED DOWN TO KISS CHARLIES *** AND PUT BRIAN BACK AND LET CRY BABY DRIEMEYER BACK IN THE SPOT which ****ED but then again its Highland what do you expect to happen sure are not gonna get a fare chance as long as you have Charlie or Brad in control. Wished DAN DON DEREO was still the flagman cause I'm really tired of( BRAD THE BOW DOWN TO CHARLIE MAN) !!! If you don't like my opinion oh well like I really give a ****. 1 more thing this goes to fat chic on this site you best watch what you have been saying on here telling someone to hang themselves it could be a kid you are talking to or someone else who might get evenif they were to find out who you really are!!!

Back