HMR Clone Series will continue

HMR Kart Shop

missouri drifter
I am extremely pleased to let you all know that the Clone series will continue. Rob and Samantha of R & S karts will be taking over the series for the rest of the year and he has great ideas for next year as well. The new name of the series is R&S karts clone series. I hope all of you stop and thank Rob and his wife for stepping up to the plate to continue the series. I told him that the series had a great bunch of racers that support it and he should be able to ease right into it. The next race will be Highland Speedway Sept. 25. The points stay as they are and will continue. He will be posting more info on his contact numbers and emails for all of your questions. Nothing will change from what we have been doing all year except with different leadership. He will be working closely with Frank as i have in the future making Bedrock the home track for the series.

I want to say thank you to all of you for your support with the series, I really didnt want it to stop. I think it will continue to grow and with all of our support we can make it better with Rob and Samanthas leadership. I hope to see all of you at the track.

Thank you
John Hobson

First i want to think john hobson.for what he has done for the sport of karting. My hats off to you.i just want to help this sport grow. As john said me and my wife will be taking over the clone series for the last points race on sept 25th and points will continue if you need to contact us you can call 618-316-8976 or 316-4544 and are email is www.poboyz25@yahoo.com. And last but not least want to think frank at bedrock. For his love for karting thank you r&s karts/ parts

first of all i don't have a dog in this hunt, but i want to thank you for picking up the series. and as i said before john and frank have a lot of passion for the sport, glad to see we now have 3.

THANK YOU
LARRY WESTERFIELD

Back