Hoffman!!!

It's really sad when you see a man win a hell of a race and that many people boo him!

If you're talking about Dean Saturday night all I heard was cheers and applause. You must have been sitting around some Bielong fans?

That is the way it has been for years at Highland. There are groups of driver fans that sit together and cheer their favorite drivers on. When that driver does not win they show their disapproval. When their driver wins, they show their emotions. That is the way it is.

Highland is one big keg party on satnight!Its like Jpugh said you have pockets of fans throughout the stands. Then all that draft beer and this pockets guy getting his *** handed to him from this pockets guy and **** gets ugly... I always like to set right in the biggest pocket of fans and thats always harrisons!!! So thats why all the boo en and fights at the nicest little bullring around.....

Oh,the fights I've seen at Highland.....Korte/Faust,plus when Mr.Bargetzi's(RIP) first wife climbed the fence after the Flagman years ago. Highland is one of the few tracks where the law has to keep the peace. :)

From all of the posts on this thread I've read regarding fighting and drinking at Highland thanks for the advance warning. I've just crossed Highland off as a track to take my family to.

Oh,the fights I've seen at Highland.....Korte/Faust,plus when Mr.Bargetzi's(RIP) first wife climbed the fence after the Flagman years ago. Highland is one of the few tracks where the law has to keep the peace. :)

The kids actually have a great time up there.They were doing the chicken dance song at intermission and alot of families/kids were clapping along. I wouldn't let a few bad apples keep you from taking your family up there.Give it a try.Its good racing and they have good food as well.

My kids love going up there, and we've never had a problem with idiots up there!! Besides, my Dad has told me so many stories about a particular driver's wife that would get mad enough to climb the fence at Belleville and go out on the track!! Stuff happens everywhere, don't count Highland out because of the stuff ya read on hear, it's one of the best facilities around to take kids to!! (Other than they need a changing station for little ones!!!! )

No i kinda sit close enough so i can get a better reaction out of them when Hoffman,Harrison wins!
Sounds like you like the same drivers I do. There were some epic battles between Mike and Dean earlier this year but Mike always seemed to get the best of it. There's no shame in finishing second to Harrison when he's banging the wall every lap grabbing what little cushion is left but it would have been nice to see Hoffman win one too. Jimmy Cummins had a good run Saturday night also. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in victory lane before the year is over.

Highland is one of the best jr fan clubs for the kids! There is alot of kids there everyweek and this one bad night shouldnt stop you from going.I've been to acouple track this year and seen fights at them all lol.

Back