hornet cars for sale...

lost25

i have a 90 probe that is complete race ready just raced at mt vernon track...it was the white 5 and i have a 89 black ford probe that is race ready minus the seat and belts....i also have a bunch of extra parts and tires for the probes...i also have a motor (OHC) and tranny for a pontiac sunbird and other parts also...i am asking 1000.00 OR MAKE ME A GOOD OFFER...thanks.....

email is lostgirl_23@yahoo.com
and number is 618-204-9635

Attachments

• cars 3.jpg
    cars 3.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 83
  • new car pic 1.bmp
    95.5 KB · Views: 62
hornet

i am proubly goin down to look at it when i got to mt.vernon saturday i will give you a call and let you know what time and get directions. It might be friday so i dont know i am just kinda of given you an idea so i will talk to you l8ter

i just started the black car today also drove it still needs ratiator in in but i will come down on the price of it to 200.00 it just needs seat and belts and a ratiatorand a batt and you can go racing.also comes with a whole set of extra tires.white car is a bit more but it comes with a ton of extra parts and is ready to race today might take it racing sat at mt.vernon.need to get at least one out of my yard tired of looking at them oh guess i need to say i want 650.00 for the white one lets talk

took the car racing tonight started in the back got 7th in heat started 7th in fet got 4th place still for sell

Back