Hornet Question

I Need help with this one, I need Names of all the tracks that run single over head cams? Also the ones that run duel over head cams? in the hornet class. STLouis and IL. only. Thanks In Advance

tracks

I know that TCS in Granite, Pevely in MO, run sohc, MT Vernon ILL Highland Ill, Brownstown Ill, run dohc, Bellvile Ill, Godfrey ILL do not run the class as of right now.. dont know much more??

We got rained out one nite and called them they were racing but didnot have that class, Godfrey did but one nite they had a big fight and dumped the class.See this class the way I see it and hear things is hornet/wantabee'z we are stuped beginners like just gettin our dr, licens we dont know nutten bout driven. I say build one come out and see what it is all about had a blast last year and will do it again.

Originally posted by 43pety
Godfrey did but one nite they had a big fight and dumped the class. I say build one come out and see what it is all about had a blast last year and will do it again.

Godfrey dropped the class because the count was so low, like 6 cars on an average night.

I have a 86 ford tempo 4 sale needs clutch & dist 6 point rollcage $150.00 I am building a exp 4 nextyear

Back