Hornet Race Cars For Sale, Both are Cavaliers

mod27

Hornet Race Cars For Sale, 3 Cavaliers

for sale:
1985 cavalier, 2.2, 5 speed, good roll cage, window net, belts and new kirkey aluminum racing seat with red cover. car is race ready. pictures available.
asking $600

1994 cavalier, 2.2, auto tranny, i bought this car to make into a race car, but have purchased a newer cavalier that is ready.
this car is still complete and drivable with some front bumper and fender damage.
this would make a great race car. asking $350. "SOLD"

I also have a 1998 cavalier that is race ready. Had plans to drive this car myself, but due to my local track having a purse issue this season we may not race there. So i will offer this car up for sale also:
1998 cavalier race ready with full cage, 2.2 motor with 48000 miles on it, automatic tranny, simpson belts, New Kirkey Lightweight Seat, New tires, this is a nice race car, Price is non-negotiable and set at a firm $1000 "SOLD"

pictures available of both cars
e-mail me for pics.
dlorton@missvalley.com

I also have a 1998 cavalier that is race ready. Had plans to drive this car myself, but due to my local track having a purse issue this season we may not race there. So i will offer this car up for sale also:
1998 cavalier race ready with full cage, 2.2 motor with 48000 miles on it, automatic tranny, simpson belts, New Kirkey Lightweight Seat, New tires, this is a nice race car, Price is non-negotiable and set at a firm $1000

WOW, what a busy day.
the 1994 cavalier is "SOLD"

down to the 1985 cavalier, the guy who was suppose to come never showed, so its still up for grabs.
This would make a great starter car for someone wanting to enter this class.
$500 for it now or $400 minus seat.

Back