Horney Car Canidate=satrun S.c.2 Coupe

FIREBALL

Got this yesterday at the dealers auction,,extra sharp 94 Satrun SC2 coupe,this car is almost to nice to make a race car out of,but as the saying goes,well you know..the motor is a twin cam but they tell me it has a hole in the block,I have not checked it out yet.$375 delivered localy,any where from st.louis to greenville..along 270/70..will try to get a picture up later,,thanks,,lenny g. 618 654 5122

car looks great

hey fireball just wondering how bad the hole in the block is and do u know if it will beat the saturn hornets that race at highland. i need a car to just beat them. reply me back when u gte a chance.

lenney how much u want for this i could use a cheap reliabale car tel joe the price and tell him to call his little bro

it has a rod sticking out of the block,i think its no.3,it still spins over good and tries to start,,marty smith has a motor for this car,,,let me know as i have it on ebay,,real nice car , worth the time to fix,,,

this car needs to go,$285,well worth the bux,,call marty at 618 337 1300 tell him you need a twin cam motor,,i do have a second 94 coupe but it is a super sharp driver,far to nice to turn into a hornet car

Back