HOT mini stock for sale...

hopskippy

Race on Sunday
mini stock s-10

8100645329081-mini-stock-s10.jpg

$2,700.00
make me an offerAbove Added: Tue May 26, 2009, 10:09 pm EST

THIS TRUCK IS NEW BUILT OVER THE WINTER LOTS OF NEW PARTS I RACED IT 1 RACE THIS YEAR MOTOR HAS 8 RACES ON IT.IT IS A 2.5 BOARED .40 D-PORT HEAD ROLLER ROCKERS 500CFM HOLLY CARB.AND GOOD STUFF IN BOTTOM TRUCK HAS 4.10 GEARS IN AND A 3.73 FOR SPAIR WEIGHT JACKS IN FRONT NEW BELTS NEW WINDOW NET OIL&OIL AND TACK NEW 15' STREERING WHEEL GOOD 15'RACE SEAT THERE IS ALOT MORE JUST CALL OR EMAIL IF U HAVE MORE QUESTIONS NICE RIDE JUST LOST INSTREST WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A STREET RIDE LOTS OF SPAIRS
Seller Phone Number: 573-760-5461
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: HOTROD RATROD TRUCK CAR JEEP YOU WILL NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ASK
Item Location: BONNE TERRE, MO Get Directions To This City

I'd think so....

Call the number and ask the owner. It appears to be legal for the ministock class most everywhere? :confused:

i most likely will within the next week.

thanks for postin it here for him i would of never found it.

lovin the truck.

Wow !!!

Thats just great !!!

You sure bought a great looking race machine! I'll be watching for you to make some winners laps carrying that ole checkered flag! GOOD LUCK !

CONGRATS !!!

You going to run the same number on it?If not, post the number, I'd like to follow your progress....

im running it same color and number this year,

next year possibly turning the white to black with some red fire on the sides and hood with the #5

Thanks...

Well, It looks GREAT now, and your new color scheme sounds SWEET.

And come on, flames on a race car, that's always the "icing on the cake" !!

Back