How bout this wonderful St Louis Weather!

It makes me want race season here that much more!! It is hard to beat a nice saturday afternoon with the shop open finishing up the racecar and heading to the track with the windows down!! I cant wait!!

Just enough to F*** things up. Not too bad just sit here with my piggys in the air and watch all the shows the unemployed watch and remimber why I go to work. Day time shows stink.:D

Sorry, but you guys south of St. Louis can keep that weather down there.

Does not sound too good for anything outside of the house for you people down there. Stay safe and don't get hurt or in any accidents.

Sorry, but you guys south of St. Louis can keep that weather down there.

Does not sound too good for anything outside of the house for you people down there. Stay safe and don't get hurt or in any accidents.

There's some thing's that can be kept up in St. Louis,and I aint talking weather:D

Just enough to F*** things up. Not too bad just sit here with my piggys in the air and watch all the shows the unemployed watch and remimber why I go to work. Day time shows stink.:D

I work the second shift so I'm home during the day. You're right, daytime tv is terrible. Thank God for internet por....err...I mean message boards :D

I Just Keep Thinking About Late July Early August When I'll Be Outside Roasting In The Sun. Thinking It Would Sure Be Nice If It Would Snow Right Now, Or The Wind Would Just Blow. :D

DEREK, IF THIS GLOBAL WARMING THING IS FOR REAL, WE MIGHT SOMEDAY RACE IN JANUARY AND HAVE WINTER IN JULY.....:confused::rolleyes::D

Back