How can we join Allied Auto Racing?

Racerrod

racerrod
Does anyone know how we can get a membership to Allied Auto Racing and how much does it cost? I'd also like to know if Allied has a web site because I can't find any info. on the web.

One other question I have is how do we register a Car # for next season?

Thanks.

RacerRod

Hey Rod you get your allied mebership at the rules meeting January 15, 2005 at Panorama Lanes in Belleville. The membership costs $30.00.(i think) You also register your car number that night too. Allied doesn't have a web site but some of allied member browse this website too so if you have any questions post something else about it. Hope this all helps.

Tom

allied membership

if you wait allied has a rules meeting at the beginning of the year you can join then membership costs 35.00 $ at the rules meeting you can talk to brenda to get a number registered hope this helps.

General rules and Membership meeting January 15 at 7:00p.m. Memberships go onsale at approx. 6:00p.m. cast is $25 at the meeting $30 after! Memebership saves you $3 per night on your pit pass cost at Belle-Clair and I-55! If you need to secure a # sooner than Jan. 15th call and leave me your name & phone #. call 636-939-9031

Back