How did we miss this one

Wheel21

Modified Racer
I was looking throuh some photos Millsey gave me on a CD. And look what I ran across. At first glance you may miss it but to the trained eye it sticks right out. How did we miss this and let this happen.

I'm shocked

I do not know if I'm more shocked or dissapointed:( Not only did he have a DART, he was sponsored by them too!:eek:

Yeah, but also.... look further...

Look in the background at the 66.... It looks like Phil is taking a whiz!!!! LOL

Jeff, what's this obsession with bathroom humor? Do you have some issues? lol - just kidding!!

yes your right

a matter of fact dart heads got ahold of me and wants me to try there new rambler head. is suppost to put out 40 more horsepower. better watch out this year. better get ready to see alot of my back bumper. that way you can look at my dart head sticker. over and out! "the wolf"

Hey Wheel, I've got a new carb that will go nicely with your truck next year... It won't fit a Ford, but it is perfect for a Chevy... I asked the tech guy if it was legal and he said, "Well, yeah, I guess." So, since I can't run it I thought you might want too..:D :eek:

special carb

Well, I do not want to stirr anything up........ but would this be a roller Dart carb?????????;)

Back