How many Sumernationals shows will you hit?

I'm always curious to see how many summernationals shows everyone else goes to. I went to 4 last year and am for sure going to Haubstadt, Flora, Brownstown, Highland and Macon. I might hit a couple more if my wallet will let me.

I'm plannin on:
Godfrey
Haubstadt
Flora
Mt. Vernon
Pevely
Danville
Brownstown
Highland
Macon
Granite City

Solid 10 right there!

I'll be at Highland,Brownstown,and Mt.Vernon for sure because we will be racing there.Also maybe going to Pevely and Godfrey as a spectator.

I'll only be going to Pevely....I've got the World 100 and the DTWC budgeted this year, and after going to all three legs of the TTC, I'm a little low on funds.

My plans are to go to Godfrey,Tri-State,Flora,Brownstown,Highland,Macon,Tri City,Mt Vernon,Paducah,and I-55 and maybe Danville. :D :D

These are what I plan, but things could change

Godfrey
Mt. Vernon
Paducah
I-55 Raceway
Vermilion
Fayette
Highland
Spoon River
Macon
Tri-City

Possibly FLORA if I can squeeze another day off work next week.

I plan on hitting 10 shows, if momma will let me out of the house for that many.
Godfrey
Haubstadt
Flora
Mt. Vernon
Pevely
Brownstown
Highland
Granite city
Burlington IA
Oakshade(if you have never seen a LM show there you have to go at least once. They avg. 60+ late models for a weekly show.)

Pevely will probably be the only one I'll be able to hit because of work schedule and also the cost. I imagine it can get pretty expensive trying to go see a bunch of these races.

Well, these are the races that I'm hoping to go to. I'm not working these days at this time anyway.

Mount Vernon
Pevely
Vermilion
Fayette
Farmer City
Tri-City

More than likely I'll be able to attend at least 3 of these depending on money. If I can squeeze out the funds though I'd sure like to be at all of them!!!

qwaynick said:
Well, these are the races that I'm hoping to go to. I'm not working these days at this time anyway.

Mount Vernon
Pevely
Vermilion
Fayette
Farmer City
Tri-City

More than likely I'll be able to attend at least 3 of these depending on money. If I can squeeze out the funds though I'd sure like to be at all of them!!!

I recommend Pevely, Farmer City....but not Vermilion. If what I seen out of that track during the TTC is any evidence, it'll be a freight train feature. I'd recommend probably Tri-City as the third.

Well, considering that Vermilion and Farmer City are the furthest from me they are less likely to be ones that I'll hit. However, I've never been to either track and I'd like to add them to my list! We'll see. I really enjoy the latemodels at Fayette though! Great action if you asked me! BTW, is TCS on the 1/2 or 1/4 for the SN?

Back