How smart is this??? NOT!!

Millsey

I've been around some unique people in my life, but Little 302 I think just may take the cake.. To say I question some of his decisions would be a vast understatement. Check out his latest creation, just in time for the ice....

The bad part was, last night it didn't do anything in Fredericktown, so they went ahead and pulled it along the streets anyway.... LIKE AROUND THE COURTHOUSE SQUARE!!!

I think the bumper sticker on the side says it all.

Here's what the idiot looks like from the front... At least he was wearing a helmet.... I think that was to hide his identity though.

Art

Thank you for the kind words!! We are on our way to the shop to build the new improved model, mini-sprint wing and all. We need more downforce on the ice!!! Will post as soon as we are done..

If you've got all this time and energy get your *** up there and work on the car!! GARY! LOL...

Hey J, aren't there any cops in the third world?? or do you buy them off with donuts so they will sit back and laugh at you??

I must say I have to agree with Millsey. You are diffinitely a very unique person. WITH VERY LITTLE BRAINS!!!! I have seen it all now! I can't wait for the next creation!!!!

The sponsors you cant see are the Madison co. No Fear club, and the local tattoo shop. The sponsors for the new creation are Edgars auto body, RAMS ministocks, and the Hootie Hoo club. DONT ASK!!!!!
:D

How about your local funeral parlor as a sponsor...WOW...This is the kinda stuff you hear about on the Bob and Tom show! And to think a someone with this much common sense is out there on the track with you! I hope Bruce Almighty is watching after you!

Or you hear about it on the evening news. Seems like just yesterday a teen in Jefferson County was killed and another is in critical condition for doing something somewhat similar. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! Use some common sense, guys!

i think there is way too much drama on the board. :D :D have your fun,gentlemen,but, be safe.it would go lots faster if you would put a curved skid plate on the bottom of the 'runners'. geez. i cant believe i'm telling you guys how to make it faster.i guess i just contradicted myself there.

Main Entry: dra·ma
Pronunciation: 'drä-m&, 'dra-
Function: noun
Etymology: Late Latin dramat-, drama, from Greek, deed, drama, from dran to do, act
Date: 1515
1 : a composition in verse or prose intended to portray life or character or to tell a story usually involving conflicts and emotions through action and dialogue and typically designed for theatrical performance : PLAY; compare CLOSET DRAMA
2 : dramatic art, literature, or affairs
3 a : a state, situation, or series of events involving interesting or intense conflict of forces b : dramatic state, effect, or quality <the drama of the courtroom proceedings>

Main Entry: con·cus·sion
Pronunciation: k&n-'k&-sh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English concussioun, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French concussion, from Latin concussion-, concussio, from concutere to shake violently, from com- + quatere to shake
Date: 14th century
1 a : a stunning, damaging, or shattering effect from a hard blow; especially : a jarring injury of the brain resulting in disturbance of cerebral function b : a hard blow or collision
2 : AGITATION, SHAKING
- con·cus·sive /-'k&-siv/ adjective

See there is no reason for worrying, a jarring injury to the brain and we all know that Jason doesn't have much of one left. The proof is in the pictures. :D

Well despite all the criticism, complements, WARNINGS, and so on... We had a blast!! NO injuries to report. No arrests, just good fun. The record (safe) speed on the ice was 20 mph. In a parking lot. That was with the winged sled. It handled great. The fact that I layed it over on its side, has no impact on its performance. I was pushing it to the edge of the envelope. Not to mention it wasnt designed to make right hand turns. :D:p :p

Back