How to have fun at Wal-Mart

Millsey

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is
taking their sweet time:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares .. and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
( And; last, but not least!)
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!

sounds like a great time @ wal mart........thanx for all the new stuff to do there!!....didnt kno it could b THAT much fun!!

lil_suggurl_69!

dirt pooch, I don't quite know who mixed the kitty litter in with your Alpo lately but your little comments are starting to get old.

NOT very funny...........

I work in retail and it is stunts like those mentioned that make my job along with my coworkers harder every day.

Fred, Lay off of Farmington, you can bash Fredericktown, Bismark, Potosi, Deslodge, Park hills, Godfrey, Granite, ect... Do not bash Farmington, St Gen, or my favorite towns on the other side of the river.

My daughter works at Walmart as a dept manager. I'll be sure and pass this on. They'll get a chuckle out of it at their weekly staff meetin!

My daughter works at Walmart as a dept manager. I'll be sure and pass this on. They'll get a chuckle out of it at their weekly staff meeting!

Millsey said:
dirt pooch, I don't quite know who mixed the kitty litter in with your Alpo lately but your little comments are starting to get old.

You're are a trooper Millsey. It took 3506 of his posts before they got old to you. Most people were burnt 3500 ago!

"MILLSEY"

:D Millsey!!!! No one but you could come up with this!!! Talk about imagianation!! You should write a book on the things that have happened to you or someone else. It would have to be a best seller ! Still Laffinn !!! Keep it going on-Millsey!:D

In the time I worked there, I never heard of a "code 3". In fact, I don't think it even exists. At least, not at the Highland Wal-Mart.

Hey hound, I see you've already ticked off one moderator and been warned, why not go for another? Maybe I'll get lucky and one of them WILL post your name.

hey bigrightrear - if you read closely, over the past couple months, and a few posts back, you may find his name stated pretty clearly. . . . . just sayin.

Back